Ibrym

Hello guys!

I have tried countless number of paid surveys without ever getting a dime for my wasted time, effort and data. They just take your data, sell it and make tons of money without giving you a penny.

In this thread, I'm challenging anyone that has ever received payment from a paid survey to comment with his or her proof of payment.

Andrejebs

Real web-based review locales, as Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and MyPoints, truly pay. Online study organizations need review takers, shoppers like you, to finish polls and give their legit criticism to statistical surveying organizations. ... In return for finishing paid studies, you can acquire rewards.

paidsurveyadvisor

Hello guys!

I have tried countless number of paid surveys without ever getting a dime for my wasted time, effort and data. They just take your data, sell it and make tons of money without giving you a penny.

In this thread, I'm challenging anyone that has ever received payment from a paid survey to comment with his or her proof of payment.
Hi,

I have been doing surveys for years and getting paid from most of the sites that i have joined. Just to share a screenshot of the payment. It still depends if you have joined the correct site. If you don't mind, share with us the sites you have use but did not get paid.

PrizeRebel-Payment-163-1.jpeg