Surveys app and website : Survey junkie

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The the survey junkie website is a survey broker that allows its users and members to answer questions concerning different aspect of lives for example concerning education , business , and even about their personal lives and activities . The website is considered to have more than 20 million members , although information about whether the website is legit or fake is actually not made available . But someone after considering about the amount of member the website has , may be forced to say that the website is legit and paying . I personally haven't use the survey junkie website because I am not a fan of questioning and answering surveys , but I know a few things about it . First of all I know that the website is a survey website , secondly I know that the website platform can also be downloaded as an app on the Google play store for Android users and on the Google app store for iOS users .

As members and users of this website answer question Surveys , they earn points . And later on , this point could be transform into real cash and could be withdrawn through PayPal , which seems to be the only effective withdrawal system on the website . The minimum withdrawal on this website is $5 which seems to amount to 500 points .