surveyj pays? or is scam

R

Rymexy

where people earn best money on survey
I never tried survey there is someone who knows how to make money on survey

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of that survey name before but whichever way, I don't think you should rely so much to earn from surveys....It is better you stick to PTP sites or sites where you sell your skills to earn money, that's if you have skills to sell. Or you can start doing remote tasks on task sites and get paid. However, surveys depends on your location, if you base in the western world, then surveys are more likely to fetch you reasonable amount of money.

greenieS

Verified member
where people earn best money on survey
I never tried survey there is someone who knows how to make money on survey

Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.

Branded Surveys (MintVine)

These are the best poll sites on the internet right now. Now it also depends on which country you belong to and how you complete your profile. :)
There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

Survey sites are not a scam (most of them), you just have to choose the site you want to work on. I have not had any unpleasant experiences with polling sites. :)

But if you are part of a tier2 or even tier3 country, you will not receive as many polls and you will be disappointed. Or you work with several sites at once and you reach a certain amount you want ... but the big survey companies of these countries are not very interested.

Hassanbenjamin

You can only earn a passive income on surveys if you recides In the first world countries. Most people that recides on the low tier countries don't earn enough they only earn peanuts.

Wiserr

Survey sees to be a legit way of earning money 💰 onkin without stress, but still there are some survey sites which tends to be paying but they are scam, and most survey is not available in small tier countries but only available in big tier countries, one has to be careful of joining any survey site to prevent been scammed.

E

eldavis

There was one a time I thought surveys where scam cause I have tried but I never got any surveys. It was later on I came to understand that it's pretty much hard to gain access to surveys when you are from a specific geographical region.