Introducing surveyj

P

poliney21

Screenshot_2021-09-04-23-58-39.png
The pic that is above is my dashboard of a new survey site I discovered yesterday called surveyj,it is a legit and safe website where you earn $40 instantly just for signing up ?,I know it is pretty amazing right ,so I employ you not to miss this opportunity and join surveyj and start earning.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I tried to check your profile and I am surprised you are an African. I never believe that this survey of a thing can work for some African countries. This is becuase I have tried a lot of survey websites that didn't work. Can you just tell us some steps you take before registering. Did you use VPN.

Mellorando

Banned
I have an account with this website but after checking the review of survey.j my love for it grow cold a lot of people said that the website doesn't pay and it is a complete scam not to talk of the withdrawal process you must have to invites or refer a minimum of 30 persons before you can be draw which is absolutely ridiculous to me and when you sign up you have a free cash of $40 which simply portrays that the site is a scam because $40 itself is too much For a start

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I completely doubt the legitimacy of this survey platform because I don't think there is any platform that will pay you this amount of money just to take surveys especially if you're from this part of the world. even if you're from a top-tier country it will take time for you to reach this amount of money.