Tahaisthepop

There is an unbelievable way for you to make $750 in only 10-20mins.

You want to visit this site right here and click the offer you want to select : linktr.ee/coupons_giveaway

Then after you claim your first $750, if you want you can re-load the site and change your location by using a vpn and re do the process to get another $750. But the site might detect so i recommend you keep changing devices and wait a certain time like 1 hour before retrying.

And if it detects you using this trick, it may get rid of all payments you will receive from the specific PayPal, so change your PayPal frequently when using different devices.

And for the IPhone 14, You can not win the IPhone if you don’t live in the uk, don’t even try to complete the offer! Even if you use a vpn, you will just get a permanent ban from the site!

This is only a limited time thing because the owner might remove this site after a week or so because of the insane trafic

This process is kinda hard to do because you will need many devices or at least a vpn but if you want you can do it for a single time to claim your $750 only once

Last edited:

Sande

Many survey websites offer small amounts of money or rewards in exchange for completing surveys, and even those that offer higher payouts often require a significant amount of time and effort. Additionally, survey opportunities may be limited based on demographic factors such as age, location, and income.

It is always important to research and evaluate the legitimacy and potential earnings of a survey site before investing time and effort into completing surveys. While there may be some survey sites that offer higher payouts, it is important to approach any claims of getting rich through surveys with a critical eye and realistic expectations.

Icydoll

I don't think this trick as a fair act to do surveys. Keep changing the devices and paypal might confuse the things . Even we do the surveys in an ethical way the sites are banning us for silly reasons then how come these tricks is going to work .VPN isnt recommended for many sites . Being honest and reading every question thoroughly can make one successful earn some peanuts from surveys.In my opinion One can't expect a huge amount for doing the surveys .

Kennysplash

Verified member
I don't think I have come across any survey sites that is actually what they fit. As always the people that are not from popular countries are not allowed to participate in this service and they always get screened out while inputing their profile. Although I don't blame them for this since those that are putting the survey out are from developed countries and their target audience are those from there as well I stop so they cannot make it available for people in under-developed or developing countries. That is why I don't waste my time trying to complete surveys any longer.

prodluigi

There is an unbelievable way for you to make $750 in only 10-20mins.

You want to visit this site right here and click the offer you want to select : linktr.ee/coupons_giveaway

Then after you claim your first $750, if you want you can re-load the site and change your location by using a vpn and re do the process to get another $750. But the site might detect so i recommend you keep changing devices and wait a certain time like 1 hour before retrying.

And if it detects you using this trick, it may get rid of all payments you will receive from the specific PayPal, so change your PayPal frequently when using different devices.

And for the IPhone 14, You can not win the IPhone if you don’t live in the uk, don’t even try to complete the offer! Even if you use a vpn, you will just get a permanent ban from the site!

This is only a limited time thing because the owner might remove this site after a week or so because of the insane trafic

This process is kinda hard to do because you will need many devices or at least a vpn but if you want you can do it for a single time to claim your $750 only once
Is this available in African countries too because most surveys be limited to some countries

Activator230822

Verified member
As for me I have tried so many things online. I have really tried answering some online surveys but most of the times I join a survey sites I get screened out and disqualified to doing it any longer.

So I am also quite skeptical about this survey site that you are promoting here. I don't have any idea if the survey site is legit first of all.
You could have attached a payment proof regarding on the payments of the site.

Another thing I keep on doubting if this survey website will turn out to be a nice and provide me with some surveys so that I can work or they would keep rejecting me as usual.