SUPERPAY: Tasks you can perform to reach minimum 1$ threshold other than surveys

Lekhraj19

Verified member
As if you are not awared, I want to tell about the SUPERPAY site which is worldwide available and payment threshold id just 1 $.

Here, you can perform surveys and earn money in your account . But, other than that there are certain other methods by which you can reach the threshold more easily, i.e. by performing tasks like downloading an application which is very easy and as you are credited you can uninstall it.

This is one of the easiest method here.

Here 100 point= 1$ , so if you earn points in doing this you can redeem this on the Home page by convert to cash option available.

On average, their tasks available of downloading applications are 7-8 points on average which is quite enough as it is close to 10 cents(0.1$) after you redeem it, which is quite enough.

Other than it, you can definitely perform surveys which are highly paying and i have mentioned it previously in my posts :) .

SignUp here and start earning from today

Feel free to ask any questions if you have regarding it, I am willing to give you my best answers.

TASKS on site :

tasks(superpay).png

Last edited: