Successful tips on running a POS business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is one business that is making waves now; you can key in now and use it as a side hustle. This is a good way of making easy money. You can be successful in it if you use the below tips

• Find a location with limited ATM or bank outlets around
  • Get a POS machine from a reputable source. You can get it for a recognized bank
  • Have a bank account that customers can transfer money to get cash in case of network failure
  • Let your charge per withdrawal be competitive to attract more customers
  • Be customer-friendly it doesn’t take anything from you
  • Advertise your business both online and offline. It one business that can be done ways
Add yours to this

Thanks for the tips , considering the location is one thing I note very well because for the person to see an increase in the demand of his pos service , the person needs to establish it in a better location that there are less amount of POS machine doing the same job with me ,so that my business won't be faced with so much competition

There is increment in the fraud activites on the pos business these days. I have heard of two pos agents that were robbed at gun points. People that are into this business needs to becareful and be watchful of people that are questionable when try to make transactions. It is also better to situate the kiosk close to the people in case of incasity.

Thanks for the tips , considering the location is one thing I note very well because for the person to see an increase in the demand of his pos service , the person needs to establish it in a better location that there are less amount of POS machine doing the same job with me ,so that my business won't be faced with so much competition
Sure, location plays a vital role when it comes to a business place. It can make or mar the business goals. So it is better to have a business in a less competitive area to be able to function properly. The pos business isn’t an excepton when it comes to this

There is increment in the fraud activites on the pos business these days. I have heard of two pos agents that were robbed at gun points. People that are into this business needs to becareful and be watchful of people that are questionable when try to make transactions. It is also better to situate the kiosk close to the people in case of incasity.
You are right, dubious people are always lurking around to hijack either the money or the pos machine. The business is a bit risky this is why people need to be careful on the location. A lonely area isn’t good at all for pos business to avoid being robbed when alone.

Sure, location plays a vital role when it comes to a business place. It can make or mar the business goals. So it is better to have a business in a less competitive area to be able to function properly. The pos business isn’t an excepton when it comes to this
Exactly it's never an exception , most POS business have made more success since they established the business in areas where there are no atm Machine or areas where there are less amount of POS machine available in such area , this contributes and make the business make more gains , to achieve success things like this needs to be considered

You are right, dubious people are always lurking around to hijack either the money or the pos machine. The business is a bit risky this is why people need to be careful on the location. A lonely area isn’t good at all for pos business to avoid being robbed when alone.
Ironically, lonely places are the best market location for the business. This is because there won't be many banks around the area. The best thing is for the operator to be security conscious and not been driven by greediness. There should be specific time to be closing for a day. The operator should be closing early enough to prevent dubious people that always come at night.

The Business of POS is now becoming very rampant than the way it was in the past. If you want to run a successful POS business you should ensure that you put in a very courteous and polite representative there. Ensure that you put very affordable prices because there is a lot of competition out there so as to try to wait them off and attract customers to yourself.