Stop losing my forex money

chrisjr01

1606536938362.png
before this I've lost $100s of dollars and I'm in Jamaica so you know the currency isn't easy but i did not give up i try finding the best strategies that i can but believe me forex trendy helps a lot if interested comment thanks for reading.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Better market analysis can stop losing in Forex. A good trading broker can help you obtain a better result. A secure broker safeguards your trading capital and always keeps your trust in them at top priority. Eurotrader is a highly recognized ECN broker.

Blessed life

View attachment 42487
before this I've lost $100s of dollars and I'm in Jamaica so you know the currency isn't easy but i did not give up i try finding the best strategies that i can but believe me forex trendy helps a lot if interested comment thanks for reading.
Bro trading is not all about having a strategy, you might have the best trading strategies but if you don't have a good psychology you are going to be losing money, you need to be deciplined, sometimes is not about not giving up, doing the right things really matters, have you tried ICT concepts.