Binance Steps to Fund Your Binance Trading Wallet Without the Stress of Searching the Right Vendors.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
• Trying to save your time of looking for the right and desired seller with the exact USDT you want to buy? follow these steps:

• Click the P2P button

• Select Express

• Fill the amount you want to spend. Not less than N1,000.

• Just like the process of manual selection in my other post, fill in the amount you are spending in Naira and click buy USDT.

• Then click confirm purchase

• You will get paired automatically with a vendor with the desired USDT you are looking to purchase.

• Click transfer the fund, the seller's details will show next and you can send
the money to the exact bank account

• Once the vendor has received the payment, he/she will release the coins to you. Binance security measures protect buyer and seller from fraud, if the seller didn't get the transfer even if you have sent it, he won't complete the transaction. This might be network issues from any of the banking institutions involved.

• If the seller does not complete the transaction within the given time, click appeal and add your screenshots of the transfer. You will receive the coins from Binance when investigation is done.

• Ensure the P2P menu remains opened till you receive your
coins. If you get it, you should go to your P2P wallet and see your USDT .

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
How does this mean we don't search for the right vendor? You only explained peer to peer platform which I am sure it is the only method used by Nigerians to fund their account.

After the regulation on crypto which prevent bank from partaking in crypto in Nigeria, Nigeria has no choice than to be funding their wallets. Though, there are some banks which still support buying directly from banks. This is however illegal.

Using peer to peer needs caution because there are many frsuds going on especially for newbies who may not know how the process is done, though, Binance has made this easier for someone that's new. There are videos on how to go about it on Binance.

But I will only advice newbies never to use peer to peer platform excoet they are guided by someone who knows it.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Hi btaliat! By saying "The right or desired vendor" I meant an instance where you need to purchase 13 USDT or more which is in the range of 13 - 100 USDT..., you don't have to keep searching random vendors till you get that particular one that meets the quantity or amount you need. By using this method (EXPRESS METHOD) unlike the general p2p search, Binance can automatically pair a vendor that meets your requirements and if anything goes wrong like you said, it's easy for Binance to sort it out when you post the proof of payment, the more reason you should use mobile app for your transaction. You should understand after reading this, there are various methods of transacting under p2p of which "EXPRESS" is a method. However, most Nigerians have been using this method and it has been effective from the time of the restriction by the government till present. I decided to create posts like this for newbies after discovering how technical it was for me to achieve it at first. Hope you are more enlightened this time.

Thank you btaliat.