Stellar (XLM) The Cryptocurrency Status !

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
1610040500516.png
Stellar (XLM) is one of the well establish decentralized digital assets. As a cryptocurrency, Stellar have total supply of 50001806812 assets out of which 21983332492 are currently circulating in coin market.

Trading Stellar (XLM) with other pairs is very easy in crypto market, because this cryptocurrency is listed in all top exchanging platforms like Binance, VCC Exchange, Coinbase, OKEx, Kraken, Bitfinex, Huobi etc. There are 100 markets for Stellar with other crypto or fiat currencies.

In January 2021, The Stellar Development Foundation signed a deal with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of the Government of Ukraine, which made XLM as the digital partner of this East European country and made XLM price on the rice.

What are your updates or review?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Stellar is a very reliable Crypto currency that is worth Investing on, I became more interested in the coin when. I knew it was listed on blockchain, I would have earned bonus of it when the Airdrop was listed on blockchain wallet but either because I was not a verified member or because I wasn't having certain balance , I lost out from.
I have listed as the next Crypto to invest on because about 2 days ago it increased by 103%. The value is very low that $50 investment could turn $1000 with patience.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
View attachment 43435
Stellar (XLM) is one of the well establish decentralized digital assets. As a cryptocurrency, Stellar have total supply of 50001806812 assets out of which 21983332492 are currently circulating in coin market.

Trading Stellar (XLM) with other pairs is very easy in crypto market, because this cryptocurrency is listed in all top exchanging platforms like Binance, VCC Exchange, Coinbase, OKEx, Kraken, Bitfinex, Huobi etc. There are 100 markets for Stellar with other crypto or fiat currencies.

In January 2021, The Stellar Development Foundation signed a deal with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of the Government of Ukraine, which made XLM as the digital partner of this East European country and made XLM price on the rice.

Interesting update @Yugocean, i am satisfied with your article about Stellar coin (XLM) the first time I saw this coin I knew something good will happen around it. Now the coin is on the rising, after signing endorsement deal with Ukrainian digital transformation ministry, and also partnering with blockchain.com crypto exchange platform. This early signs have shown great signs that Stellar coin will be on the rising this year and beyond. I'm anticipating about it, rising those slow rising coins like Tron coin (TRX) Ripple (XRP), steem coin, wavea, Electroneun etc.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Interesting information @Ahmedo24 and @sincerem , we all either made mistake or just lost chance. Just few days ago, before the deal of SDF and Govt of Ukraine, I had more than 6 XLM in my pocket, but I put them in crash of a site after losing my 400+ TRON, after that I was trying to recover using few XLM which too I lost there now have only 1 XLM left and it doubled the value, I just made a mistake and lost my good coins which I collected for free.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Interesting information @Ahmedo24 and @sincerem , we all either made mistake or just lost chance. Just few days ago, before the deal of SDF and Govt of Ukraine, I had more than 6 XLM in my pocket, but I put them in crash of a site after losing my 400+ TRON, after that I was trying to recover using few XLM which too I lost there now have only 1 XLM left and it doubled the value, I just made a mistake and lost my good coins which I collected for free.
Chaii, that's a sad one, losing your precious earned coins stored in a wallet. Same have happened to me earlier before now. The transaction was different from yours. It was an Ethereum coin, I was trying to move from a smart contract type to another wallet. Not knowing that the wallet I was dealing on, isn't a smart contract Ethereum wallet. So I lost all my coins worth $25 back in November last year. It was a sad story. You know, if one doesn't come across challenges in life, he or she won't understand how it takes to learn how to be careful in life. Now I watch closely, and I'm ways careful when dealing on Cryptocurrency transactions.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
@Yugocean , it sad that you have loses of approximately $23 all together with current conversion rate for the said Crypto currencies. I will love to know where you lost the 400 Tron to probably a smart contract I guess?

You still have a chance to invest more on stellar because the possibility of the coin to grow is much higher now , I am waiting patiently to have access to stable coin like USDT or USDC to buy stellar, it very unfortunate that I can't trade on coinbase if not I have like $5 USDC that I can easily use to buy stellar and hold it for a while .

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Stellar might be coming up with other offers, as this is accepted by a large East European country, I am aware my loss is sad thing and I should not do any harm to my available crypto any more. My only Stellar (XLM) is still in use with strict check that it won't go below 1 XLM, when I will get another, I'll put it safety for 2 XLM.
you might be having your own plans, so it is better to share with each other unless you do not feel uncomfortable.
@sincerem , @Ahmedo24 I lost my coins from where I got.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Stellar might be coming up with other offers, as this is accepted by a large East European country, I am aware my loss is sad thing and I should not do any harm to my available crypto any more. My only Stellar (XLM) is still in use with strict check that it won't go below 1 XLM, when I will get another, I'll put it safety for 2 XLM.
you might be having your own plans, so it is better to share with each other unless you do not feel uncomfortable.
@sincerem , @Ahmedo24 I lost my coins from where I got.
@Yugocean , I was thinking that since stellar is just $0.3 now if you can Invest $30 you will be having 100 stellar and let say if you are living it preferably on blockchain wallet.for a minimum of 6 months unless things changes for good before then . I checked the history of this coin now and it shows that it had a significant increase of 571% in the last one year so possibly there could be a repetitive event in this regard considering that people are more aware of Crypto currencies now.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Yugocean , I was thinking that since stellar is just $0.3 now if you can Invest $30 you will be having 100 stellar and let say if you are living it preferably on blockchain wallet.for a minimum of 6 months unless things changes for good before then . I checked the history of this coin now and it shows that it had a significant increase of 571% in the last one year so possibly there could be a repetitive event in this regard considering that people are more aware of Crypto currencies now.
I am not going to miss Stellar, the only thing is that I have to find the reliable source because most of the sellers do not trade in small invest and ask for $50+ for purchase, another thing is I cannot use PayPal for purchase so I only rely on someone exchanging with my present currency. I'll like if Trendri also accept payment in different currencies and I withdraw in stellar (XLM). This time is also good to convert BTC to Stellar (but that is my choice, not an advice to anyone).

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I am not going to miss Stellar, the only thing is that I have to find the reliable source because most of the sellers do not trade in small invest and ask for $50+ for purchase, another thing is I cannot use PayPal for purchase so I only rely on someone exchanging with my present currency. I'll like if Trendri also accept payment in different currencies and I withdraw in stellar (XLM). This time is also good to convert BTC to Stellar (but that is my choice, not an advice to anyone).
I wouldn't know if there is any Exchange platform like Binance, mxc or kukoin that you can easily buy coins using your local currency, on this case you can easily buy any of the stable coins like USDC or USD T them from their you can easily buy the stellar in smaller volume you can afford.
Personally i may place a deal on BMF for my USDC in Coinbase since my country is not allowed to trade or swap. Don't swap BTC for any coin now.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I wouldn't know if there is any Exchange platform like Binance, mxc or kukoin that you can easily buy coins using your local currency, on this case you can easily buy any of the stable coins like USDC or USD T them from their you can easily buy the stellar in smaller volume you can afford.
Personally i may place a deal on BMF for my USDC in Coinbase since my country is not allowed to trade or swap. Don't swap BTC for any coin now.
I'll advice against double buy,, buying stablecoin and then buying stellar will cost more because transaction fees will make it low, only direct purchase is better. We can buy coin directly from stellar development foundation, our local exchanges and via those wallets where there is no fees. Right now Stellar (XLM) is struggling between 0.29 and 0.3 , so this is proper time to buy, I already missed the time when it was available in $0.01 and I had my first stellar.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I'll advice against double buy,, buying stablecoin and then buying stellar will cost more because transaction fees will make it low, only direct purchase is better. We can buy coin directly from stellar development foundation, our local exchanges and via those wallets where there is no fees. Right now Stellar (XLM) is struggling between 0.29 and 0.3 , so this is proper time to buy, I already missed the time when it was available in $0.01 and I had my first stellar.
Thanks for your advise actually I haven't heard of Stellar development foundation , I will read more about it and to see if I can use my local currency to buy it cos it will be great.

The fluctuation gap of stellar currently is a sure sign that in a very short time it could rise in a higher percentage.
I have the plan to buy 100 to 200 stellar which about $60 then watch it for minimum of 6 months which I am very optimistic of 200% rise or more. Crypto currencies investments is nice and lucrative.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Thanks for your advise actually I haven't heard of Stellar development foundation , I will read more about it and to see if I can use my local currency to buy it cos it will be great.

The fluctuation gap of stellar currently is a sure sign that in a very short time it could rise in a higher percentage.
I have the plan to buy 100 to 200 stellar which about $60 then watch it for minimum of 6 months which I am very optimistic of 200% rise or more. Crypto currencies investments is nice and lucrative.
Good plan, Stellar is working well I haven't used it for transaction, but 1 Lumen is charged 0.00001 lumen as fees according to Stellar. Their Stellar Lumen is considered the XLM. Stellar itself supports Binance for most of the non US transactions, (Coinbase and Kraken for US transactions). Other platforms have less option, but we can still use any option for purchase, whichever is available, many cryptocurrency paying sites are moving towards those coins which charge less fees, this will include Stellar.

gochenko8

Chaii, that's a sad one, losing your precious earned coins stored in a wallet. Same have happened to me earlier before now. The transaction was different from yours. It was an Ethereum coin, I was trying to move from a smart contract type to another wallet. Not knowing that the wallet I was dealing on, isn't a smart contract Ethereum wallet. So I lost all my coins worth $25 back in November last year. It was a sad story. You know, if one doesn't come across challenges in life, he or she won't understand how it takes to learn how to be careful in life. Now I watch closely, and I'm ways careful when dealing on Cryptocurrency transactions.

Zeddicus

View attachment 43435

Hahaha 🤣🤣 you mean rise right? And XLM is no just an ordinary token post the deal mentioned here. I'd advise we HODL our bags with diamond hands in anticipation for the bull run cos I've got some decent amount upon listing on Bitget trading platform.

Block Tech

i dont own any xlm any more ,they always let me down but whenever im moving crypto i always convert it to xlm before hand ,its fast cheap fees and a reliable way to move your assets.