Starting up your business with small capital

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As someone who wants to start up a business, you must not allow lack of capital or little capital to weaken you from starting up your business.
There are cool advises which you can take up and by applying begin your business with small capital.

First of all you must point out the kind of business you want and it's requirements for start up. If you find out that it requires a lot of capital which you cannot source for and you do not wish to apply for a loan you can decide to partner with someone who is capable. You can discuss on how it will go and may be it will be in such a way that you will not pay back but it will be like a share he has whereby you will give him a part of the profit and interest realized from the business.

This is my opinion and I will like to hear your too in the comments.

E

eldavis

Personally I believe starting small is actually one of the best ways to start a business. Most people assume starting big is great for attracting new customers, once they see the business flashy and all with good packaging, they feel that's the only way to easily get customers.
The truth of the matter is that starting small actually helps the business owner grow not just the business but also their skills be it mentally or professional skills. Starting small also gives you the opportunity to make little mistakes without having huge losses. Does with big business cannot afford certain mistakes.