Starting Fish Farming Business

Moni

Fish farming is a form of aquaculture. According to Wikipedia, Fish farming or pisciculture involves commercial breeding of fish, usually for food, in fish tanks or artificial enclosures such as fish ponds.

Fish farming can be done in so many ways and all depends on how one can start this business. I remember when I was still in school my lecturer taught me I can even start this business without fish pond or fish tank but in natural river too.

Nature I'm the type of person who like fishes and in fact I'm mature enough but still go to the river side to fish not because I like eating fishes but it is my hobby I just do it for fun.

Before one can start this business, one must think of the type of fishes that the community like. For instance, in my country now, tilapia is the type of fish reigning in my country now. This means if I'm to start fish farming I have to concentrate on tilapia most.

Starting fish farming is very lucrative business and profitable. But yet its required strength and dedication to make headways there. There are some other things that one need to put in to consideration .
(1) Make sure that there is availability of water supply always.
(2) Make sure that there feeding is regular.
(3) Make sure that there is better treatment for them and
(5) Make sure that there is market for it i.e people that will be buying it

Starting fish farming is very lucrative business and profitable. But yet its required strength and dedication to make headways there. There are some other things that one need to put in to consideration .
(1) Make sure that there is availability of water supply always.
(2) Make sure that there feeding is regular.
(3) Make sure that there is better treatment for them and
(5) Make sure that there is market for it i.e people that will be buying it
You are so right one must put all this measures into consideration before starting this business but I think water supply is not a problem nowadays .
For the feeding is so much important because fishes like eating more and proper feeding will let the grow big too.

For the marketing problem is also a major factor but one has to know the kind of fishes the community or the people in the area like best.