Starting an Online Consultancy Business.

Hughes

Over the years social media platforms have developed ways to help grow business on their sites. This in itself has helped grow the social media companies despite the fact that they were meant to be social. In which case, more and more people have embraced this new idea and are now able to talk about their specialization in such a manner that they can get paid to talk about it.

A friend of mine called Phillips, at just 19 years of age, he started an online consultancy business using LinkedIn. He got featured in several media and this got him to also teach his younger brother on the same type of business he was into. I know you'd say that LinkedIn is for businesses. Yeah! Yeah! For your information, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are enabling entrepreneurs in the Consultancy Service business to reach their target market therefore earning their living through them.

If you are looking to start this consultancy business online, I'd recommend Facebook, and not your normal account but a Facebook page that can be created with your normal 5k max account. The Facebook page will allow you to make a professional business account, which gives you access to features like CALL, BOOK NOW etc.
Also, you can get paid on that same platform through Facebook's latest feature, Facebook Pay. That's if you don't have other payment integrations.

My last piece of advice about the consultancy business is, to do your research on the niche you are able to talk about so that you can get well informed on the topic and up to date with the current trends in that niche.