D

Deleted member 13140

What Are Your Motivations?
Not in the sense of Motivation like being eager to wake up early and act and work.

but Rather "why do you wake up early and act and work"

1. You Love Teaching:

If you love the process of watching people learn, if you love the process of teaching, you really want to teach others something

2. OR you just want to have fun:
This could be a fuel for starting a YouTube channel too
Example: You just want to play and review video games that pop out of the internet, personally I love playing video games, honestly and the thing is I will start a YouTube channel for it

3. Or you love story telling:
This type of passion could be monetized by you creating or writing a fiction novel, somehow I have a bit of storytelling gene, because back in high school I wrote a book on superheros

It could be anything that drives you to create a YouTube Channel but it should be genuine.
Don't do it because everyone is doing it

Find that one thing you like to do and do it

And also

4. You want to make money
it's fascinating how the want for money can seem like a passion if it is for you, Then Go all in.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people today and making money as You tubers working in the YouTube platform . You must understand that in starting a YouTube channel you must learn how to which the interest of your subscribers . you must also understand that the YouTube platform is a competitive marketplace where people post videos and content about certain topics and we're subscribers looking to find answers to various issues concerning health , making money , sports , movies , entertainment , education , religion , relationship , and dating advice or tips etc . In order to earn a living by being a YouTuber you have to choose a particular niche that you are familiar and more capable to provide content on to satisfy the questions of your subscribers .

You are prone to lose subscribers and views if your content are not meaningful or positive . Personally I would recommend posting and writing content based on frequently asked health related questions , reasons is because our humanely subconscious mind has asked a lot of question concerning health and how to live a healthy or hygienic living . And also they are various illness , sicknesses , and disease human beings trying to find answers on how to compact up till this day .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several reasons why people are motivated to start a YouTube channel. The truth is that one of the main reasons many people start their youtube channels is because they want to make money and some people actually end up making the money while some do not even get any views or subscribers to their channel. some people actually start YouTube channel because they want to have fun or try out new things. This kind of people usually end up making money from it because they are always not focused on making money but trying to test new ways in which they can have fun or probably try out new things. Someone once told me that if you really want to become a very successful at something you should not carry the mindset of making money from it but with the mindset of trying out new things, you will definitely make a whole lot of money from it on the long run. if you want to start up a YouTube channel, there are certain things you must know and one of them is that you must know how to do graphics designing. this is needed when you want to do thumbnails because thumbnails can be very important and can attract people to watch your videos.