Starting A Rice Store: A Good Business Choice?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know how profitable wholesalling can be. Wholeselling is the lifeblood of product supply procedure. However, there are time when wholesleers themselves act like retailers when they get the product at cheap prices. This can be seen a lot in my city where wholesleers sell products at an affordable prices to general public directly without any middlemen involved in the procedure. Today I saw a store where rice were being sold for wholesale rate. Generally, rice are available at any grocery store in my city but what made that store different was the price. They were selling only rice at much lower cost. The problem here in my city is that you would require your own shop to start such a business otherwise you won't be able to earn if you pay rent. Have you ever started such a store?

Good luck

Verified member
Selling rice is very lucrative business.it is highly profitable.You hardly find any young or old that doesn't like eating rice apart from the fact that it is an energy given food it is also a good source of carbohydrate which is very good for the body.Rice business is really selling very well and fast in our society this days.Itbis profitable.

Moni

We all know how profitable wholesalling can be. Wholeselling is the lifeblood of product supply procedure. However, there are time when wholesleers themselves act like retailers when they get the product at cheap prices. This can be seen a lot in my city where wholesleers sell products at an affordable prices to general public directly without any middlemen involved in the procedure. Today I saw a store where rice were being sold for wholesale rate. Generally, rice are available at any grocery store in my city but what made that store different was the price. They were selling only rice at much lower cost. The problem here in my city is that you would require your own shop to start such a business otherwise you won't be able to earn if you pay rent. Have you ever started such a store?
No not yet, I have never start a rice store and is not even in my mind. But I have a lady friend who is seeking for advice from me on how to start a rice store. Is a good idea because I can boldly say rice is important in everyday life. Is one of the most staples food we eat everyday hence it will generate income.

D

Deleted member 28127

Add to monetary value, it is also good for health because food provided is natural and not gender of fast food that may causes health problem for eating them daily for long period of time. Eating rice is also delicious meal and consistant food you will not be hungry after 2 or 3 hours like if you eat something with potatoes that are just rapidly prepared for customer. Additionnally I really encourage such business to be runned.

funmi

Verified member
In my country, rice it is very obvious that rice is one of the staple foods. Therefore, I strongly agreed that starting a rice store is a good way to go. As long as you have your money to buy such a huge quantity. People will definitely buy rice even I myself eat rice everyday. At least once in a day. Many children prefer rice to other types of foods. Rice is good for business.

anil02

Verified member
Here in India most of wholeseller are selling products to consumers. But it is not possible for all wholeseller. Agro products have very thin margin. And if wholeseller will sell them in small quantity they may have some shortage. If any product which is available in small packing whole seller can sell them to consumers at wholesell price

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Doing this type of but business of selling rice in bulk is very profitable and good. Most of those who usually make it in doing the business are those with good strategy especially those who are in the place where there is competition. Likewise the way one package one product also matter and it can really help to make customers patronize one business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Starting a rice store in my country is very lucrative because there are a lot of people buying rice on daily basis either for parties all for their own personal uses. First of all, rice business is not cheap and you need to invest a lot of money in order to get it started.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Rice is a staple in our country so the rice business is a good one. However, the main problem of rice stores here are the rodents. Mice and rats are on the lookout because they can smell the rice. A rice store needs to be completely protected against the rodents otherwise they will be losing kilos after kilos of rice.