Starting A Mobile Phone Accessories Business: Is It Really A Great Idea?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mobile phones have been in use for the past three decades and now we have an evolved form of mobile phones in the shape of smartphones. More and more people are getting interested in smartphones due to the fact that it seems that every month smartphone companies are launching new phones and people usually get bored with the old models. One of the greatest aspects of using smartphones is using smartphone accessories along with the phone itself. There are many mobile accessory shops in my area and people are really earning a good amount of money selling accessories. Many people have been in this business for the past two decades and they also import accessories and also sell the local ones. Do you think that it is a good business to choose? How much money would you have invested?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is a very good business, for the fact that, you can hardly see any adult or teenager without a smart phone. This makes this business very lucrative to do, especially if you have enough money for start up. But environment determines, you have to be closer to where there are younger people than older people to make enough from the business. That's my opinion!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no one without phone these days except under teen ages. And there is no way the phone won't develop fault maybe due to carelessness while handling it or manufacturing fault. This reason makes selling of phone accessories an inevitable business to be patronized by phone users. It is a lucrative business, I must submit.

AmaliaTG

Mobile phones have been in use for the past three decades and now we have an evolved form of mobile phones in the shape of smartphones. More and more people are getting interested in smartphones due to the fact that it seems that every month smartphone companies are launching new phones and people usually get bored with the old models. One of the greatest aspects of using smartphones is using smartphone accessories along with the phone itself. There are many mobile accessory shops in my area and people are really earning a good amount of money selling accessories. Many people have been in this business for the past two decades and they also import accessories and also sell the local ones. Do you think that it is a good business to choose? How much money would you have invested?
Yes it's a good idea but remember the geographical area on which you will set up your business wills determine your success in the bussines. Also you need to consider factors like the capital, suppliers ( where you will get the accessories) and most importantly what accessories are on demand in your area or in your country. Once you plan on those three you can now look for your selling store where you will be selling your products from and you are good to start your business. Good luck with your new business.

Josemendez

Verified member
It all depends on your location . For my location , it is a very profitable business because people always have demand for phone accessories .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is because this is the era of mobile phones and parts people would always want to buy one. Part or the other. Same with wanting to buy new accessories for their phones so you would always make sales. But I think it is money demanding so you need to be sure you have the capital to pull it off.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The Business of selling phone accessories is one of the hot cakes out there . you just have to look for a good location I will advise you to look for a place that is dominated by students and millennials because they are the ones that are most interested in things like this.

funmi

Verified member
Selling phone accessories is not only a great idea but a brilliant and wonderful one. People that have seen selling phone accessories in my country are usually the bigs guys( rich ones). Many of those that I know who started very small in the business became great after some times. It seems they are making good amount of money in that business. But if you have enough money to buy in bulk and Br selling in whole sales, it will really make alot of sense.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its a very good business many start phone acessory business and are making a lot of profit and money from the business , only that the security aspect needs to be looked upon , because you need to secure the place more due to theft and others , that might want to cause issue to the business and make it bankrupt

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Anything that is related to mobile phone has a high demand. Even the phone case are very salable. They come in different materials and design. However, the issue here of phone accessories stores is the excessive competition. In a mall you are lucky to find only 5 such stores. They are usually crowding the mall like 30 to 50 stores in total.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
This is one of the Businesses which I think have great potentials of achieving success. Just as you have said, digital devices have been undergoing various stages of evolutionary trends and now we have very sophisticated devices that are used.

The more the world keeps getting digitalized, then the more the need for digital devices and their accessories like wise. The people who were against the surge in technology are now the ones taking advantage of the ease and speed which technology offers to carry out their activities.

So personally if I was asked of advise on whether to start such a business or not, I would say yes. It is a very promising business and if properly managed and ran, huge profit will be generated from it.

All that is required is that you get all the necessary knowledge and techniques for this kind of a business field. Get conversant with phones, their accessories and anything relating to that like prices, brands and etc.