Starting a business from nothing

Finger Geek

Verified member
Do you know that you can start up a business without having any money? Yes this is possible. And moreover, it is not all the rich men that started there Busines having money. Some of them started with nothing and they grew to a big business. But does not mean that we will not do anything at all. We must have something doing that will be giving us money. Like our offline jobs or online jobs.

Like for someone that makes money online. He can join some legit websites to make money like her e on this forum and join it with some other websites so that he will be able to earn some reasonable amount every month. I will try to use myself as an example.

I like forex trading and I will be using this as an example. When I first started this business as it did nit requires lot of money, I started with $100. I was able to gathered this from my online earnings for 5 month. I was saving $20 every month for 5 months. So with my free earnings, I was able to start up a business for myself. Though I have used all the money for something else. But it is this method that I will use to gather another money to start trading.

Heartstrings

I really do not understand what you meant by having nothing or without money, because from what you stated up there,you still started your business with $100,you said you can start with having nothing,or are you trying to emphasize on free money? Except I don't understand what you mean,but from my own view you still started with something.

Business is not something you jump into in the name of you can do it,you need capitals,plans and be determined. 90% of business one has to start with something, either small capital or big. Capital is the main source here, personally I would have started a business long before now,after my first business went down but one can't just save without a goal/aim else you end up making use of your saving, why because the bills keeps compiling and different expenses daily.
It's good to save some money for business but be determined and focus.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
The description you made shows that one needs money to begin just that it is not so huge an amount. But if we we're to focus on businesses that you can begin without some huge amount of capital, indeed there are a whole lots of them. And for those ones that you need zero capital to begin, I can't say there are a lot of them but I know some of them.

One thing about that kind of business is that it may not grow if you don't actually make some inputs into it. As you begin that sort of business, it requires that as you begin to discover and maximise profit, you channel them to the right sectors where they will be used to improve the business and ensure its maximum productivity.

I think it is better to begin a small capital business than a zero Capital business because of many reasons I have.8

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If there is anything I learnt about business is you don't need much money to get started you just have to have an unwavering determination to succeed.

All of those marketers that propagates saving money or raising tons of money before you can be profitable is all hogwash.

How Much Do you think Steve Huffman saved before they started reddit, nothing apart from hosting fees and food money which Paul Graham gave them, but as of today they have 1.5 billion users, when you star you just have to have people that love what you're building and and unwavering determination to move on.

There exception to this though, if you're building a project that needs a very large capital then oh yes you need a ton of money, say for example you are building a rocket to get people to Jupiter, but for most that's not the case, the just use the money excuse to avoid doing the work.

Rubz

I really don't know if any business one can't start up with no money. I do know it's only possible to start up a business with no money if one has a partner who funds the business. One can start most small scale businesses with little capital though. Then one would work maybe online or offline in order to attack funds to manage the business then eventually the business might become very big if it is properly managed. If onr's attention is fully on the business, one might not be able to do offline jobs but one could be able to do online jobs like workimg on get paid to platforms and others.