Start trading with a small deposit

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders can start trading with a small deposit by using leverage. Many experienced traders say that small leverage is safe. They often use low leverage to avoid high risk. I also use small ratio leverage, but my broker Eurotrader offers high leverage. The broker also gives different types including micro, swap-free accounts with low spread fast execution, and much more.

Kingstone

With small leverage, you can make small profits in bits and you can avoid losses. With high leverage, you can easily set a small take profit and you will be on your way to piling profits in no time. I used to do both but with a small account with little funds, the best is to reduce risks. You do not want to lose your funds at once. But if you are very sure that the signal is good, you can use high leverage.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I always reply that the first thing to do whenever you want to start trading Forex is to gain valuable information. After you must have done that then you should trade with a demo account so that you can be able to practice what you have learnt and then try to create a strategy for yourself. If you are successful in that then you should deposit only a little amount of money like 10 to $20 and see how much you are going to perform with it. After that then you are going to deposit the initial amount of money you wanted to start with.

Micro accounts are very helpful for new traders who want to engage in live trading but at the same time are not ready to take a huge risk. I know many traders believe that demo accounts are best for practice but personally I was able to hone my skills better when I started trading on a micro account with turnkey forex. The experience of live trading is completely different which is why I feel traders should spend a few months trading with small amounts rather than spending a lot of time on just demo accounts.

Jentacular

It’s not recommended to use a big amount to trade when you are just starting your career. You have to be cautious about the steps you take and the money you put at risk. The money that you will save today can be used to trade later.

Torsade

Trading can be done without leverage too. It depends on what you are comfortable with. Use high leverage only when you think you are ready to manage your losses. Otherwise, take risks on only that money that you have.

CrozeGrog

As there are so many brokers in the modern world that have low minimum deposit requirements, You are better off with a micro account. You get to test the live market and that too without having to take big risks.