Start Selling These Products on Etsy to Make a Lot of Money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Here are the trending products with high sales on Etsy. You can sell similar products and make a lot of money.

A lot of people are working from home. Those who do not have their own workspace are trying to convert their bedroom, or living room into a work station. Even those who have workstation want to customize in order to feel creative, reduce workloads, etc. Therefore products like workbooks, digital planer, worksheet, printable, calendar, notebooks, etc.

Home schooling or online learning is also a growing very popular. This has created a demand for new products like learning aids of kids. You can sell home schooling supplies, educational toys, puzzles, educational games, handmade toys, printable resources like lesson plan, goal setting sheet, poster, etc.

There are two t-shirts, one has nothing on it and another says “I love my Mom.” I guess you will buy the one with the message. You can sell anything from clothes, coffee mugs, tote bags, canvas art, etc. with inspirational messages.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are new to selling online, I suggest you avoid Etsy. I don't mean to say that Etsy is bad. Etsy is of course good platform to sell, but in order to sell on Etsy, you need to spend some money. You need money to list your product and you need to run an ad campaign. Running an ad campaign is not compulsory but it is really difficult for new sellers with no sales and no reviews on their products to sell on Etsy. There are a lot of sellers with a high reputation, it is very difficult for a newbie to generate sales. If you are new, you need to find a platform where you do not have to spend upfront costs to sell. For example, on Redbubble, you do not have to spend money to list your product. it is completely free to sell. Also, try to sell products that do not require money to manufacture.

Sikapa

Verified member
Selling online is a good way to make money from home. There are so many people who are into this business of selling online even those who own store and are selling offline are still taking the advantages of the internet to make money by sell physical goods online too.

There is no doubt that one can seriously make money just by selling online. This you techniques of making money by selling those stuffs you mentioned are also good beside is not the only way that one can make Monet by selling online. There are some people who have created online stores and are making a lot of money by selling. You can also create online store only if you can afford to make money by selling. Well, I think that is only for those who have money to start that online store business but still you can try something that can generate you money by selling online.