4 Platforms To Start Selling Digital Products

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Unlike physical products that require packaging and shipping, digital products are downloaded on your customers’ device with few clicks. So, if you are interested in this niche, here are 4 marketplaces where you can sell digital products.

DesignBudles.net: This is an online marketplace to buy and sell designs. You can buy social media graphics, T-shirt designs, card designs, sticker designs, etc.

Karimoos.com: This is an online marketplace for digital product. You can sell anything from social media graphics, T-shirt design and mug designs to printable like greeting cards, calendars, etc.

FontBundles.com: If you are selling products through Print-On-Demand marketplaces and need designs for your products, FontBundles is the place for you. If you are a designer, you can use this platform to sell your digital designs.

SoFontsy.com: If you have graphic designing skills and if you can create graphic designs and eye catching fonts, this is the marketplace to sell your products. Your application to join the platform will be reviewed manually.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of any of these platforms but based on what I have read here, I think they are good marketplaces for designers to make some extra money. As far as I know, the major income source for graphic artists and designers is by working for individuals and businesses, however, it is not possible to get engaged with contracts always, and there will be moments when these people do not have any work. On the days like these, graphic artists can sit and create good graphics, and digital arts, and put them for sale on the marketplaces like Sofontsy, fontbundles, karimoos, DesignBudles, on even Etsy (probably the most popular platform for digital items). The major benefits of selling your work through digital marketplaces are you earn passively, you do not have to work again and again to earn money from your work, and you work once and make money forever. However, you might have to do some markething, though.

cmoneyspinner

I have not heard of these platforms either. But since I don't sell digital products, I listen with half an ear. The platforms I have heard of are: BigCommerce, Gumroad, Sellfy, and Shopify. There are lots of different digital products you can sell. (See list: easydigitaldownloads.com/blog/top-10-benefits-selling-digital-products). Since I am an affiliate marketer, I just look for the companies that sell digital products and I share their affiliate links to earn a commission.

Are you looking to start selling digital products? If so, there are a number of different platforms you can use to get started.

Let's take a look at a few of the most popular options out there, as well as their pros and cons.

One popular option is Shopify. Shopify is a platform that allows you to create an online store quickly and easily. It comes with a number of built-in features, such as payment processing and shipping integrations.

Another popular option is WordPress. WordPress is a popular content management system that can be used to create a website or blog. It also has a number of plugins and themes available, which can be used to extend its functionality.

Finally, there is Etsy. Etsy is a marketplace for handmade and vintage items. It's a great option for selling digital products that are related to these categories.

So, which platform should you use to sell your digital products? Ultimately, the decision comes down to personal preference. Each platform has its own set of features and benefits.

If you're just getting started, we recommend trying out a few different platforms to see which one works best for you.