Start Making Money Online Without Investing A Dime

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money online as I always say is no different with making money offline, if you remove the internet factor, there's a common misconception today that since its making money online then it has to be easy and fast, most come in with this mentality and they get burnt In the process then the blaming game starts and it will go on and on.

Here are some of the ways to make money without making any commitment.

Pay To Post sites: with these sites you don't have to do anything the only thing that is needed is your mobile data and your knowledge on some certain things and you'll be on your way to get paid online.

Freelancing Websites: there are countless freelance websites out there that offers a platform to connect buyers and seers, the only thing you need to succeed on these type of platforms is a skill that people c an pay for and patience because it does takes some time for some to get up and running on such platforms.

With these two you can surely starts making money online without investing a dime, remember that's not the stopping it's only a step elegant way of saying it is 'start small and keep your eyes on the big goal'

Gone are the days when lack of capital has been major set back in investing and making money online. These days, you can make money in different ways online even without investing any money. But you need to invest your time and energy to maximize your earning on this kind of investment.

There is affiliate marketing which allows the netizens to make money just by promoting other people's goods and products for commission. The right niche that a user is able to choose will determine the money he's likely to make.

Just like blogging, you don't need any money to start blogging. You only need the right tool which may be your writing skill and you need a host and domain which you can get for free to make money through blogging.

Paid to post is the commonest way if making money these days. Though the rate at which people are misusing this opportunity is at alarming rate. They are fond of making comments and creating thread to make money and not really to contribute meaningfully.

I really can’t say much about this, well I can’t say that it is not real because I do not know about it but what I am certain about is the fact that good things do not come easily and that is an absolute truth. One can choose to believe it or not, the fact still remain the same. This thinking of getting good things for free has pushed a lot of people to do some grave mistake that they are regretting up till today and they keep wishing they could turn back the hands of time to make correction by being careful enough not to have fallen for such trick that lured them to getting duped back the past.

Gone are the days when lack of capital has been major set back in investing and making money online. These days, you can make money in different ways online even without investing any money. But you need to invest your time and energy to maximize your earning on this kind of investment.

There is affiliate marketing which allows the netizens to make money just by promoting other people's goods and products for commission. The right niche that a user is able to choose will determine the money he's likely to make.

Just like blogging, you don't need any money to start blogging. You only need the right tool which may be your writing skill and you need a host and domain which you can get for free to make money through blogging.

Paid to post is the commonest way if making money these days. Though the rate at which people are misusing this opportunity is at alarming rate. They are fond of making comments and creating thread to make money and not really to contribute meaningfully.
I totally agree with you. Money making is now easier than before. All you do is invest some tiome and energy, and also learn some
techniques.

There are so many platforms and business opportunities or skill opportunities that you do not need to invest any money before you can start making money from it in mediately. One of them is posting on get paid to forums as all you need to do is your email address and your mobile phone as you can make up to $2 in a day. You can also choose to become a dropshipper where you are only going to order the products from overseas whenever somebody has paid for the products including your commission as all you need to do is promoting the product on social media.

I am happy that I am making money with get paid to post programs. It serves as a backup for me. It gives me opportunity to pursue some of my internet dreams.

Though I'm not making a lot of money with it, I still rely on it to cater for some of mine expenses without going to any other person.

It serves as a saving net for me. I am always ready to introduce me to post forum to anyone who asks me how I make money on the internet. The reason is that it is easy to do and you are going to see results faster.

Whenever I introduce anyone to get me to post forums, it brings me Joy when they earn their first money from the program. I will be happy because I have people I was genuinely without expect anything in return.

Freelancing is another opportunity for anyone with a digital skill to make money online. You need a good personal computer system and stable internet connection to get started with freelancer.

You must be ready to render quality service in the marketplace in order to acquire lifetime paying customers. You need to be sincere and hard-working to make consistent income with freelancing.

The truth is that there are several ways or methods in which you can make money without investing any money. Everyday new platforms or website that allows people to do simple tasks and make money without investing a dime are coming out and some people are capitalising on this opportunity to make something worthwhile. The thing about these platforms is that you need to be very serious and dedicate your time in order for you to be able to make something tangible because it is not a passive income opportunity. One of the best I have come across is paid to post platform. This is definitely one of the best ways in which anyone can make money online without investing anything provided you have some knowledge about online businesses and cryptocurrencies. All you need to do is to post valuable articles and you make some good amount of money. The truth is that you really need to be dedicated for you to make something tangible from paid to post platforms. Another is working on microjobs platforms. There are several micro jobs platforms in which we can venture into and make some good amount of money provided you are serious enough. Some of the jobs can be very tedious, so it requires seriousness.

I would not want to give any on the wrong impression that is it easy to make money working investing anything that is indeed a very worn way to think, as this is what is affecting the younger generations of today. They have been wired to think that it is easy to make money without having to under go any form of stress. Making money is not easy be it online or offline one will have to pay the ultimate price of making money and that thing is called stress. You can not build something on nothing. Something has to be used up for value to be created. There I always dignity in labour and lets not forget that hard work through pays. I have never seen a man or a woman of substance who sleeps on the bed and thinks everything would be alright without doing something to achieve a desired result. The youths and even children of nowadays are always looking for shortcut to ill got ten wealth and that is why they get themselves involved in all forms of crimes both online and offline. All those listed methods are good but they also requires alot of skills and time and energy to work it out.

Making money online as I always say is no different with making money offline, if you remove the internet factor, there's a common misconception today that since its making money online then it has to be easy and fast, most come in with this mentality and they get burnt In the process then the blaming game starts and it will go on and on.

Here are some of the ways to make money without making any commitment.

Pay To Post sites: with these sites you don't have to do anything the only thing that is needed is your mobile data and your knowledge on some certain things and you'll be on your way to get paid online.

Freelancing Websites: there are countless freelance websites out there that offers a platform to connect buyers and seers, the only thing you need to succeed on these type of platforms is a skill that people c an pay for and patience because it does takes some time for some to get up and running on such platforms.

With these two you can surely starts making money online without investing a dime, remember that's not the stopping it's only a step elegant way of saying it is 'start small and keep your eyes on the big goal'
Hello. Your thread is really very helpful and informative at the same time. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. The two ways you mention are both very profitable. Everyone can try them and make some money from them without investing any money. The only things you must invest are time, concentration, effort, energy, skills and knowledge. Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us.

Though this things you mentioned, do not require you making a deposit, but it is not free. To make money online, you would definitely need to buy data to be able to have access to the internet. You would also have to invest your time and energy to be able to earn online as well.

The idea of making money online is now in the mind of everyone and because of this new and freshly created website are being introduced into the internet for money making minded individuals to monetize their time , energy , knowledge and phone resources (data) in order to earn a considerable and legit amount of real money . Even in some developing countries in West Africa , like my country Nigeria a lot of people are no longer interested in opening or establishing of offline businesses due to the poor state of the economy . Rather this individuals take the initiative within themselves to invest their hard-earned money on various online investment website . From my observance the two categories of online investment most individuals invest their money in Nigeria are cryptocurrency and forex .

Yes , cryptocurrency and forex trading is considered by many people the best way to make it big by investing online . Although I cannot say whether it is true but I strongly believe that to succeed as a cryptocurrency or forex trader do you must have full knowledge and strategy about how the forex and cryptocurrency market works . I have a couple of friends who invested their money in forex and cryptocurrency some have made it and some have not . And this one's who have not made it all have a similar cause for their failure which is not having full knowledge about the market .

Making money without paying anything is very easy these days especially if you can sacrifice enough time and also discipline yourself .
All through my small time of trying to make money online I have never paid anybody money to get some prophets like people are doing on some investment websites , but I try as much as possible to make sure that I put in the work where necessary so that I don't end up like some people who want to make money but are not willing to put the necessary effort .

The only problem when you comes to trying to make money without actually doing some form of investment is that , you will take longer time than normal before you get to realise any reasonable profit like you ordinarily should have me able to do . I guess this is the main thing that is letting a lot of people to never even make any attempt at all , so we just have to bear in mind that not having anything to invest should not mean that you will be making the money in a very easy way because there are so many hard work to be done .

Presently, there is no excuse when it comes to making money online. The days where Ponzi schemes and hyips ruled are fast eradicating, where you would have to invest without even having the hopes of having access to your initial capital. Now, the case is different. With just the availability of your smartphone and a subscription plan, it is very possible to stay at the ambience of your home and make money online. There are so many people making money online both on a part-time and full-time basis and some are unskilled or unprofessionals yet they still find their way around the clock. We have varieties of sites and apps that could be worked on without paying a dime. Survey sites, paid to post sites is a typical example. Just with typing skills and contributing your quota to the subject matter being discussed, and giving honest reviews, you are sure of basking in the euphoria of having your money sit in your account. Apps too could be used in making money without an investment. However, the only investment that would be needed is your quality time and creative ideas. There are so many fictional sites that just needs creative story writers and they are making it big in this industry.

Thank you for sharing, it is quite possible for people to start earning with those ways you have mentioned without having to invest a single money in them .

Even though you are not investing money you are going to invest a lot of your time trying to make money through most of these platforms and sometimes it is not even easy to make money as a freelancer nowadays because of the High competition in the freelance platform .

A person who is capable of making money as a freelancer now will definitely needs to overcome a huge competition before he or she can succeed perfectly and if you can succeed as a freelancer you are capable of making a lot of money .

Paid to post website is really good and people are really making money with it but is not a long term online business. Normally it is something you just have to do to raise the required money that you need to start up a profitable online business of your choice such as affiliate marketing or maybe trading of forex or other things. If you may not likely invest your money definitely you will invest your energy and time .

The two methods posted there are among the best ways to make money online and many people have been earning real money from them especially freelancing. But the problem with freelancing I'd that we need to have a skill to be able to earn using this method. I have tried freelancing many times but I have never made a cent from it so I stopped trying. But any one that is able to be making money using this method will earn reasonable amount of money. Because there are some task that worth hundreds of dollars to do.

Paid to post is an easy method to make money online and everybody can do this easily without not getting paid. Unlike freelancing that will require to be invited for a work to get paid. Butt here with paid to post, you will get paid for every of your post. On the websites that pays to post, there payments varies as they don't pay same amount on post. Using this method, I have earned up to or more than $500 just by posting new thread or replies. And there many websites out there that pays to post but not all of them are legit. Among the legits is trendri forum.

You have mentioned really great ways to start making money online without investing a dime. The only thing required is a device, a great internet connection and a skill. You also need to give your full effort.

I agree with you that online work is just like offline work. Your efforts and skills are highly needed. Plus you need to set
your goals straight so that you can work hard at achieving them.

The importance of setting targets and goals in online work cannot be underestimated. Look for example when working in paid to post forums. A great worker will decide how many posts to make daily and what to do to make those posts high quality.

Then you can now put your effort in achieving that goal daily. You may have to set your wake up time earlier or let go of some distractions like playing games on your phone so that you get enough time to work.

Freelancing is also a great way to make money online. Though it is filled with so much competition. But you can still put your skill out there so that you can get noticed by clients. Whenever you get a job, do it very diligently so that your reputation there can grow.

It is indeed true that you can make money online without investing a single amount of cash through the ways you have listed in your thread.

PTP sites are not trading sites where you will have to first invest something before you can begin to earn. All it requires is good knowledge about some topics, apps and platforms. You will also have to invest a whole lot of time, effort and patience while trying to make money on such type of platforms and forum.

Another way which you can earn without having to invest a single dime is by publishing using Amazon kdp. You can sign up without paying a single Kobo and begin to earn when you are able to publish high selling books whether low or high content books.

There are so many ways one can make money online without having to initially put in or invest some amount and you have listed a good number of them.
Thank you.