Start handmade jewelry business from home!!

Naz

There are different home-based business which are profitable and easy to start. One of those businesses is handmade jewelry business which doesn't need huge money to invest . All you need is , interest in this field and unique ideas to create unique designs of jewelry.
? If you have interest in jewelry making but you don't know how to make the there are many youtube channels which teach free jewelry making courses from start. So you can learn free by watching videos of those channels.

? Handmade jewelry can be clay jewelry, bead jewelry, fabric jewelry or plastic jewelry... You can choose any one category or can choose all at a time...

? Use household things and extra material to make jewelry . Like fabric, beads or homemade professional clay which consists of cornflour,glue and baby oil...

? If you see ,your jewelry is unique and can attract the attention of people then you can post it on your facebook profile or you can create a Facebook page to start sharing your handmade jewelry.

?You can start it as a business after get perfection in this field.

? What do you think about this idea? Share through comments.

Snazzy001

Women love and cherish jewelry alot.whether you start the business from home or not, what matters is the patronage.this is one aspect of business that tends to survive and works out in almost all locations.make yoyr products attractive and women will love it

IamDozzy

This is a very good business idea because I know the female folks would spend their last kobo trying to get a jewellery. If one engages in this type of business, he/she is sure to make it. I know of a friend that started this handmade jewellery business while we were in school and as of today she's doing well for her self all from the proceeds of the hand made jewellery business.

Teatea

Handcraft arts are always attractice and people would always patronize a perfectly crafted design. Handmade jewelry business depends solely on how creative you are. People love unique products, and they love it especially when they can get things customized for themselves, so an entrepreneur who goes in to this line of business has to always come up with creative ideas and designs that customers would not be able to resist.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Yes, handmade jewelry is profitable if you are good in making it and if there is a high demand.My sister had that business before she migrated to the US. It was earning her good money. Now a classmate has that business but more for a pastime but she earns a good profit. She actually gave me a sample and my wife said the bracelet is nice.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

This is what many ladies do when they are unemployed they are home making beads and because of cultural diversity and love for fashion most people love bead and they sell more on it.however with making is very lucrative but as someone who is into such business you must be very very creative another for you to make different styles so that it can attract customers to keep buying.