Start from somewhere first

Jnr

Money ? does not fall from heaven I hope you all know that, when starting a business, its normal for one to think big, yeah its very nice, but one has to start from somewhere, we cant just start big, from a little we can get bigger, so i think if we think of what we can do little so as to get to the top not waiting for someone or something to give us a capital, we can do better and get bigger faster.
Business needs great minds like us and am sure you great minds would agree ? with me that starting from a spot can get us to the top. Because as they say a tree can make a forest

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you think that you are too lazy to start up a business which might be very stressful for you I'll rather advise you to find a high-paying online skill you might be interested and learn after learning the skill you can offer your services on freelance site like fiverr and grow your trust with Client to the fullest before you know you will start counting a lot of money, don't just sit down.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, you pointed the right thing. Although, I am a college student now, but I have seen some businesses growing around with the senior students of my college. One of my seniors made the way to convert plastic waste into useful items like decorative items, pens, etc. I was amazed with the creativity he and his team have. Our college is proud of this team and always praised.

They made some useful stuffs with the things that are not of use and waste. Due to this, they were able to start a business now and they are continuously growing it. So, businesses always needs great mind to get the desired outputs.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Money ? does not fall from heaven I hope you all know that, when starting a business, its normal for one to think big, yeah its very nice, but one has to start from somewhere, we cant just start big, from a little we can get bigger, so i think if we think of what we can do little so as to get to the top not waiting for someone or something to give us a capital, we can do better and get bigger faster.
Business needs great minds like us and am sure you great minds would agree ? with me that starting from a spot can get us to the top. Because as they say a tree can make a forest
Yes I agree with you, you should start somewhere first and then see how it goes. I know many examples of people that started business with the little they have and it boomed to large companies. Am example is the popular Item 7 in Nigeria. It started by selling small chops by the road side 10 years ago, now it is a successful restaurant with branches in about 5 states, and it is still growing. If the owner had said he doesn't have much and did not start the way he did, he would not experience the success he is enjoying now. So I believe one should start somewhere first, once you start you will see how you start growing despite all odds.

Seyesystem

I agree with you that money does not fall from heaven you have to work hard to make money.In business little beginning matters a lot because you can't start a big business in a day so you have to start from small so that it will become big in the nearest future.Every small business if properly managed have the tendency of becoming big and successfu. Because of the big businesses that we hear of there names globally started from small business which buy event of time became big. I will advise every small business owner to focus and manage their business properly so that the business will be successful in it business environment. There is always I'm waiting for new business to mature before making profit. A business owner that want is business to be successful must be discipline and stay Focus another to achieve the organisational goals and he must have the ability to manage the available capital with human resources towards achieving the goals of the organisation. Small business that is well managed will surely me a great and successful business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fear of unknown has killed the dream of many intending business men and women. They always afraid to fail. And the adage always says a journey of thousand miles start with a step. The problem with most intending business men and women is that they always dream of starting big. They have forgotten that they can start a little and become big later. But they are sacred that if they start, they may fail. And all these doesn't matter. Failure should not be afraid of.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though before any body start any business the first thing is capital but yet one need to start from some where first. Take step by gathering information about the business you want to do or make research about it,then you can now start to look for capital to execute it.
Sometime you need to start from the scratch that is its not a must that must start from gathering big capital before you start remember starting with a big capital doesn't mean that one will make big profit.
So therefore start from somewhere now.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Starting from somewhere in business to me is firstly getting knowledge about the particular business. You can never want to go into business and just go into it without proper market survey and proper business alignment to know if the business is a seasonal one or something that is a long-term investment. Even before getting capital what is needed in business is knowledge or else your capital will just go straight into the wind and you will left with nothing.