Sprizzy Affiliate: Make money with the sale you make

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Sprizzy is a tool that works for the individuals and business owners who want to grow their Youtube channels. So, here I am not going to tell you to create a Youtube channel or anything like that. You have to make sales of Sprizzy tool worldwide with their Affiliate program. Follow ahead to know how you can make sales for no cost.

How to get sales and earn commissions:

Before, I start off to the procedure I want to tell you that the commission is 20% for each sale you make. So, at first come to the site called sprizzy.com and go the bottom of the page where you find affiliates as shown below:

sprizzy affiliate.png
Click on the "Affiliate Program" as shown above and there you have to fill in the details and you will get a sprizzy affiliate link there that you need to share to the people and when they purchase it you make the 20% of it. Now, for getting sales search for the Youtube channel which you prefer to and choose a individual channel and visit their channel page and if they mentioned their email there to contact, then he is the client for you. Now, choose more individual channels from the Youtube from where you can get their contact emails to connect with them. Then, make a script about Sprizzy and mail to them describing the benefits he/she can make if they purchase it.

This is how you can proceed.

Last edited: