Some Reward Apps to Make Money Online in 2022

Faith B

Reward apps can be great for making money on the side. Here are the top 10 reward apps you can use to make money online in 2022.

Swagbucks: is a popular rewards app where you can earn cash for shopping, watching videos, and taking surveys. In addition to cash, you can also exchange your points for gift cards to major retailers. This way, you can earn extra cash without having to spend it on anything.

Mistplay: If you're looking for a fun way to earn money on the internet, this app could be perfect for you. This app has been downloaded more than 10 million times, and it has earned users nearly $9 million in rewards. You can earn units as you play games, which you can then redeem for gift cards or prizes. The app is available in the U.S, and in some countries. You can even earn free gift cards from Mistplay's loyalty program.

MobileXpression: Another great rewards site which works like Swagbucks and rewards you for browsing the web. Users can earn credits for their weekly activities and redeem them for gift cards and other prizes.

Fluz: rewards users with free gift cards after they earn $26, which is a great amount. This app is passive, so you can't cash out your earnings every day, but they add up. And while you won't be earning hundreds of dollars per month, it's still worth a try. But be aware that it won't be easy to earn cash this way. It's possible to accumulate a large number of rewards by completing daily tasks and quizzes, and a bit of patience. You can earn cryptocurrency and redeem your rewards for gift cards. It is possible to cash out your earnings in as little as two weeks with a few tasks. But before you can cash out, you must collect enough points. But this can be done only if you have a significant budget. And most of these reward apps are free. This makes them the best reward apps for people who don't have much spare time to complete more tasks.
InboxDollar: Another popular app in this category, which has millions of members and has paid over $56 million in cash. It allows users to collect points for their purchases, and you can cash out your earnings in a variety of ways.

Cashout is a great app that lets you cash out in two weeks.

Last edited:
E

eldavis

Majority of the apps you made mention of, I have never heard of them, except for Swagbucks. I had an account on Swagbucks before but I am not active there, because of my geographical region, I found it hard to actually find surveys and qualify for them. Can does from Africa and other developing countries earn from these apps? And how long does it take to be able to make these amount?

Sikapa

Verified member
OK post, although I have never heard of most of your apps and I think you even made mentioned of apps that are mainly in the United States and some countries, meaning some are not worldwide.
For swagbucks and inboxdollars but I don't have account there and most people are making money on swagbucks and inboxdollars.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you for letting us know about these reward apps to make money online in 2022. Most people like working online and so do I. It is wonderful to work from the comfort of your own home without a boss and without any stress. The truth is that I have only used Swagbucks so far but unfortunately, it did not work for me because of my location. The problem with some apps is that they are not worldwide. Anyhow, I will check out all of the apps listed and hope that some of them will work for me.

Proxy-Sale

Swagbucks is a really problematic one, usually people can't get there because of their location, so they have to use proxies. But luckily good proxies work fine with Swagbucks so this problem can also be solved. All the other ones I haven't seen before, something new to learn for now. Thank you for this topic