Some factors that can make employees not happy.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like a car can never work if there is no fuel, a company or buinsess can never move forward if there are unhappy workers because they are the backbones of the business.

There are many reasons why workers may feel dissatisfied in their work places and a good employer should be observant of these factors that can make his workers putting up a pensive attitude.

Delay in salary. An employer that finds solace in delaying his workers salary will have himself to be blamed sooner or later. An employer is not doing his employees good by paying their salary as and when due rather he's helping his business to move forward by doing his right.

Correct in anger. Show me someone who has never made a mistake and I will show you someone who has never tried a new thing. When a worker makes a mistake as a fallible being, the employer should correct with love and not with anger.

Respect of opinions. There is no one who doesn't like being taken serious. A worker may feel sad if he discovers that his opinion is not even needed or even wanted while making decisions in the company.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Any company that does not take care of its employees we definitely not get the best out of them. the reason so many companies do not move forward is because they don't know how to take care of and motivate their employees. There are so many ways in which companies can motivate their employees such as giving of bonuses especially a festive seasons.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Any company that does not take care of its employees we definitely not get the best out of them. the reason so many companies do not move forward is because they don't know how to take care of and motivate their employees. There are so many ways in which companies can motivate their employees such as giving of bonuses especially a festive seasons.
You are not far from the truth. While I will blame the employers I will also blame the employee. Most employees always see the employers as the person that's helping them hereby giving them too much respect. Employers are not helping the employees. It is just a contract between the two.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think there should be a body that will be helping the employees. In some companies, salary is not even reviewed as and when due. Aside that, some employers over work their employees and don't pay them for the overwork. I have seen my friend going to work on Sunday even when that's not the agreement before he started the job.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I attended a managerial training course the first topic that was discussed was the salary. The person works because of the money because his job is his livelihood. When there is an issue with the salary like delayed pay or payment by check that needs to be cleared then the employee may not like it. The worst is a salary cut.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When I attended a managerial training course the first topic that was discussed was the salary. The person works because of the money because his job is his livelihood. When there is an issue with the salary like delayed pay or payment by check that needs to be cleared then the employee may not like it. The worst is a salary cut.
Most employer don't realize this and tend to even punish their employees with salary cut or even delay. At times employers do think they are doing the employees right by employing them hereby treat them as if they are slaves. Whereas employees determine the success and even failure of any business.