Social rebel survey app legit or not.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Presently I am not a fan of working on survey websites do you know how vast it is in the act of scamming and defrauding in the internet . But I still think I should talk something about a popularly known survey website known as social rebel.com . Majority of you guys here may have known about the website . The website is a survey website that claims to pays its users in dollars for performing task surveys about different areas of life like education , religion , entertainment , money including the personal lives of the users . From my experience and research of using this website there is no sugarcoating the truth about it the website is obviously and absolutely a scam .

If you have the intention of making money online through answering surveys on various surveys websites in the internet , then the social rebel website is it a good idea because it is fake and absolutely not paying . When you place a withdrawal on the website after you've reached a particular withdrawal threshold the website automatically become unstable , making it uneasy for you to effectively place a withdrawal . Even if you manage to place every withdrawal the website doesn't pays