Social media raises bullish voice on cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flow-er

Social media app is actually the perfect basically you are looking for me around cryptocurrency. I use the twitter and the reddit anytime i want news on cryptocurrency. If You're actually looking out for cryptocurrency rumours you will get this on the Reddit.

This is exactly why pumping and dumping on cryptocurrency happens. You are looking out for a pumping and dumping strategy around cryptocurrency currency the best place to run to please do reddit. This is the place where you could get necessary information on the pumping and dumping strategy that the whales are using to pull successful trades or to make humongous profit on the currency transaction. I have to look out for the chance and I'm looking for opportunity to seize the chance to take the opportunity in using the pumping and dumping strategy. The social media are on a bull voice around the cryptocurrency and they are offering a full-fledged support for a the cryptocurrency space.

The social media has been very instrumental in the success of cryptocurrency community. Most of the cryptocurrency whales are using the social media to pass across information. We have seen Elon musk use the Twitter to pass across trading moves

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The social media is beneficial instrument to be development of the cryptocurrency market most especially the news that is being carried on social media has a direct impact on the price of crytpocurrency. If you are very conversant with the news that is being carried on on Twitter, you will agree with me that Twitter is one of the best social media platform that you could get cryptocurrency news from and the tweets that are made by whale are often carried on Twitter and this is one of the ways to carry out a fundamental analysis on a particular cryptocurrency because you would actually make a huge amount of profit when you could predict well the market movement of that digital asset . So, making a good prediction will bore down to using a good technical analysis and fundamental analysis. The fundamental analysis could be done using the news that we see on social media and basically the major news that are coming from the whales like Elon musk or the CEO of MicroStrategy .so these are the major factors that affects the price of cryptocurrency and when social medias are bullish on the future of the currency, then we should be sure of is serious improvement in the crypto market.

Status
Not open for further replies.