Shares/Stock Social media ADS

greenieS

Verified member
Incorrect Category Posting
We all know that depending on what searches we have on google, we will see ads on facebook / instagram / twitter etc. My question is: would you trust a paid Facebook ad about a particular investment? Or do you just scroll through and find out about your investment on the internet / forums?

From my point of view, 70% of ads are trash because nowadays with a certain amount of money anyone can advertise, whether it is scam or legit. Nobody checks anymore. And until they found out and removed the ad from the respective social media site, a few people were tricked. :)

I rather take my information resources from the forums where I see some proof of payment, people's experiences, etc.

What do you think ? Would you click on an advertisement on Facebook and invest or would you be interested in the internet / forums before about that business / investment?

In most of the time I do not trust Facebook ad but I trust forum one because the Facebook could even advertise a scam group or scam page then you could be easily scammed while on the forum scam sites ads are removed by the time by the administrator. Some forums are advertising CPM network ads so they do not control advertisers advertising randomly but they could have tutorial about scam sites so they aware you. This is my thinking about difference.

In most of the time I do not trust Facebook ad but I trust forum one because the Facebook could even advertise a scam group or scam page then you could be easily scammed while on the forum scam sites ads are removed by the time by the administrator. Some forums are advertising CPM network ads so they do not control advertisers advertising randomly but they could have tutorial about scam sites so they aware you. This is my thinking about difference.

Well, that's the difference. On Facebook to advertise you buy it, on a forum if you advertise, you do it for free in that category. Indeed, the owner will close the topic or delete it if he sees that it is a scam or some users show evidence that it is a scam, but the owner does not lose anything ... he gave a copy / paste at a presentation of the site, lost 1 minute while register and posting the topic and further may have managed to fool a few people. Instead, Facebook earns some money from them.

So he's wasting some money on advertising.

That's why most of them advertise on forums and don't buy on social media sites.

Well, that's the difference. On Facebook to advertise you buy it, on a forum if you advertise, you do it for free in that category. Indeed, the owner will close the topic or delete it if he sees that it is a scam or some users show evidence that it is a scam, but the owner does not lose anything ... he gave a copy / paste at a presentation of the site, lost 1 minute while register and posting the topic and further may have managed to fool a few people. Instead, Facebook earns some money from them.

So he's wasting some money on advertising.

That's why most of them advertise on forums and don't buy on social media sites.
The website owner is may offer paid services to advertisers like 1 month sticky for 7 $ or banner advertisement for 15 $ means if you want to stick your topic you can pay 7 $ per month or 0,35 $ per day as an example then the forum owner is paying for hosting not from his pocket money but from users paid subscriptions to promote more or mass email to users for 12 $ or even place a-ads ads to monetize users navigations.