Social Commerce on Facebook

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money on social sites, facebook is the best platform. There is nothing that cannot be done on facebook. A lot of social sites have limitations on the kind of content that can be shared, however, on Facebook you can share all kinds of content. In terms of registered users, facebook is the biggest platform, therefore, earning potential is really huge. Facebook is ideal platform for social commerce

If you want to sell to the local market and do not want to pay for listing fees or success fees, try facebook marketplace. If your facebook marketplace listing is not generating sales, try boosting the listing for a small amount and increase your reach.

If you want to sell products but do not have funds to create your own online store, create a facebook page and share your product on your page. Boost your product listing or advertise your page to reach your customers.

If you want to create a front store without having to buy a domain and hosting or paying subscription fees for shopify, try creating facebook shop.

Maybe you are not a seller but just a simple content creator who takes pleasure on creating videos. You can monetize your videos through different means. You can not only earn from short videos but also long videos. You can even sell subscription for your videos and collect gifts.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Shop. I also have a Monetized Facebook Page. I sell products and services through Facebook. While I use Facebook Marketplace to sell locally, I use Facebook Shop to reach a global audience. Through my Facebook Page, I promote products and services for businesses and individuals. If you can manage to build followers and audience for your facebook Shop and Facebook Page, you can easily sell through these platforms and you will be able to start a good business without having to spend a lot of money. If you do not have followers, you can easily run ads.