Review Sms Profit review: SCAM or LEGIT ?

greenieS

Verified member

What is SMS PROFIT?

I was browsing the Google Play when I found SMS Profit App, which is very similar with an app called Money SMS.

Just like Money SMS, SMS Profit is an app that promises to pay you for each SMS that you receive from the platform.

How Much Money Can You Make?

You can earn anywhere from $0.01 to $0.06 per SMS.

There is no maximum number of SMS that you can receive per day, but you should expect less than 10 if you are using only one SIM Card.

How Do You Get Paid?

When your balance account reaches $2, you can cash out via PayPal.

But first, you must tap on “request payout” -> “payment method” and provide your PayPal email.

Pro and Contra for SMS Profit

Pros

• Earn money passively.
  • Get Paid via PayPal.
  • The minimum payout threshold is only $2.

Cons

• Low pay.
  • There is no referral program.
How often will I receive SMS?

If you are constantly online, you will normally receive at least one SMS per 24 hours.

What should I do with SMS that I received?

You will receive SMS tests with random numbers and letters in the content. Besides the random letters and numbers the content can include anything, including links. Please ignore completely all our test SMS and do not reply to any of them. We send SMS only in order to check if they have been delivered to your phone and, if so, in what form. Our test messages get forwarded to our servers after you receive them automatically. Once your balance is updated, please feel free to delete the messages.

How much money do I make and how?

You will be paid for each received test SMS and successfully pushed back to our server. One SMS could be from 0.01 USD up to 0.06 USD. For one account you can use many devices, also dual sim. As many phone numbers you register, more money you will earn.

Can I get better price per received SMS?

You, please contact us for special conditions and promotions!

Can you read my private messages?

No, we are not forwarding any information about your private messages to our servers. The app only sends the messages to our server which contains our unique test ID that our system creates. For more information please read our Privacy Policy.

I want to delete my account. What should I do?

If you would like to delete your account, you can do it using app. Go to Account section and choose Delete Account. After delete you can not use this email to login or register again. For more questions please contact us at [email protected].

Why do you pay money for receiving SMS?

The reason is that a lot of SMS providers and Mobile Network Operators need to send SMS test messages to foreign countries to verify and ensure proper delivery of their SMS routes. You actually get paid because we use your phone number to provide such testing services.

How can increase the amount of tests?

Keep the app running constantly and have stable Internet connection. At times Android OS automatically closes some apps so you need to ensure that our app is opened again in such cases. Your main goal is to keep the app always running, our system will see that your phone is available for tests and you will have a greater chance of receiving test messages.

Mobile SMS profit | Make Money Online | Money Maker Android App