Slidejoy, make money with an easy to use application

D

Deleted member 24877

Slidejoy, make money with an easy to use application

It's an application that allows you to earn money just by unlocking your phone's lock screen. It is only available on Android and can be downloaded for free from the Google Playstore. Then you have to choose between two options to complete the registration :

Normal mode which allows you to withdraw your winnings from your PayPal account, buy gift cards or donate your winnings,
Hero mode that allows you to redistribute your earnings to associations.
You earn carats every time you unlock your screen with an ad or a story. 20 carats are offered at the time of registration and 100 carats correspond to 1 euro. Simply using your phone's lock screen can earn around 200 carats in one day. You can cash your money into your PayPal account from 200 carats. Additional carats can be earned with Slidejoy through scratch offers, referrals, games or surveys. Your carats can then be redeemed for cash or Amazon gift cards.

I did well out of this app for some time but then they decided to cut certain countries off the UK being one of them. I never rated many phone apps as I found most of them too slow to earn but this one was different and over time I earned both Paypal money and Amazon gift cards. The owner was very good too and would always answer any queries I had and I think that's a sign of a well run site. When he informed us that we could no longer take part he did say that things might change in the future and the UK may be able to take part again one day.