Slide Joy app- Earn by unlocking your smartphone screen.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Slidejoy is an app that rents your lock screen, uses it for ads, and then pays you some amount as rent payments. It is a lock screen app that once installed on phone, it would display ads on your lock screen, and when you swipe to unlock your phone for the first time in 24 hours, they pay you. They have a point system which is called carat. They reward a user with carats. 1000 carats is equivalent to $1. The user doesn't have to engage with the videos ads shown I the app. Just to unlock.

Requirements
This app is not available to people in every location. It can only be accessed by people living in the United States, the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switpol. It works both on Android and iOS platforms.

Payment Methods: The app primarily issues payments through PayPal. They also have an array of gift card options like Amazon and other popular retail outlets. They convert your earned carats to dollar at the rate of 1000 carats to a dollar.

Payment Threshold: The app requires that the user should have garnered up to 2000 carats before he/ she can request for withdrawals.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, all these insane way of making money 😆😆. well I hope that they are legit because that's what really matters and a lot of people will be very much interested to make money with all this because they seems to present a way people can use to generate passive income .
The only challenge people will be facing will be to find out that the earning rate will not be encouraging .
If these platform gives opportunity for us to be making at least a dollar on daily basis or even 0.50 cent.
A lot of people could have still use it to make money because we don't really do anything other than to allow the ads to be displayed while the phone is on lock screen.

I would have love to try it out but I'm not really seeing anyone that use it before to give their own genuine though about it.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
It's so interesting to know thst you could be paid just for unlocking your smartphone? The Slidejoy app makes that a reality! By installing this app on your Android or iOS device, you can earn money simply by viewing ads on your lock screen and swiping to unlock your phone.

The app rewards users with "carats," which can be converted to cash and withdrawn through PayPal or used to purchas cards from popular retailers such as Amazon. The only requirement is that you must live in the United States, the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland to use the app. So why wait? Start getting paid for something you do every day with the Slidejoy app!

Etini

Valued Contributor
Lolz, all these insane way of making money 😆😆. well I hope that they are legit because that's what really matters and a lot of people will be very much interested to make money with all this because they seems to present a way people can use to generate passive income .
The only challenge people will be facing will be to find out that the earning rate will not be encouraging .
If these platform gives opportunity for us to be making at least a dollar on daily basis or even 0.50 cent.
A lot of people could have still use it to make money because we don't really do anything other than to allow the ads to be displayed while the phone is on lock screen.

I would have love to try it out but I'm not really seeing anyone that use it before to give their own genuine though about it.
It is as legit as the word legit could be. Just that it is a source of passive income. You need to get your expectations right. You would never earn much from these platforms. Just take it as something extra that comes your way for you to buy coke and drink.

At the end of the day, if you see $3, you take it and buy coke and drink and eat chicken and go your way. It is not as if you bought any input and put in that earning. The only challenge is that you should be sure the app is not sucking your data. If it is not, it is fine. You just don't think about it for 3 months. After three months, you go and check and withdraw whatever you have there. Sit yourself out and spoil yourself to an extent. It is purely a passive income source.