Sites Where You Can Make Money as a Writer

Mika

VIP Contributor
For a lot of writers, Fiverr and Upwork are go-to platforms to make money by offering writing services. However, these sites are very competitive, thus making a newbie difficult to secure a contract. You can also publish on blogging platforms to make money, however, earnings on most of these sites are terribly low. Therefore, you will have to look for better-paying and less competitive sites.

iWriter: This is one of the best platforms to make money as a writer. In order to start offering your writing service, you will first have to test write articles, when you get approved, you can start working on the projects. Payment depends on your writer's level. A higher level means you earn better.

SEOClerks: This is a freelancing platform for different kinds of work such as SEO, design, as well as writing. This platform is less competitive than Fiverr or Upwork.

ProBlogger: This site offers a list of writing jobs available on various sites.

Heartstrings

I have tried that upwork of a thing for a long time before I give up,I was like please it's not a do or die something. It's so competitive from my observation,my brother also complained about it sometime ago, dot much traffic there and you as a newbie need to up your game,else others will go forward before you.

For the SEOClerks I think this is the first time I am hearing about it,or try to give it a second thought. I will definitely look into it and see what I can do from there. Thanks for the info. Sometimes one needs to ask around to know which site/forum that's much better to make money,why because some are scams while some pay you Peanuts after all your efforts and hard work.
There was a time someone scammed my friend,after doing the said agreed work,he refused to pay her,so many of this same issues out there. That's why one has to be careful or ask for half payment up front.