Sites to sell artworks online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
One good things about the hands it can make creative things if we give it the time that it needs. If you are good with printing, photo taking,weaving, moulding, Carving generally if you are good at anything artistic then it time you take serious. Because there's a great market for these products. People really want to have these craft works for keeps.

There are a lot of sites online now that you can make good money off your artworks. You set your price and sell it how you want. Some of these sites are free. You just have to sign up and create your home shop to start adding your Products.

The SItes to try out Include :
Amazon
ESTY
FineArtAmerica
Zazzle
Shoplify
Ugallery
Have you ever Used these sites? what haVe been your experience?

Artquid has an excellent community around art making and sell artworks online. But if I were a notorious artist I would surely convert to NFTs and sell my art through the NFT platforms if they are digital or sell my physical art pieces through NFTs to authenticate the owner of the purchase.

Your last line is apt. making money through long term contract is just the best you would be able to have more money and more opportunities. because I'm the long run you might be lucky to be connected to more clients via that connect. The bottom line is that one should just be good or almost perfect at the task.
Yes, one should simply be exceptional towards the skill of writing. Those who say; you should learn a skill forget that writing is an in-demand skill. Without learning how to write and put it on the right format from someone else never hindered me from learning on my own, and earning from the free gift of writing. Writing on different paid to post sites helped polished my way of writing, which made me take up writing articles to earn more since taking up the extra job, I've been earning from it. I am pushing myself to secure a long lasting writing contract from an employer, that will enable me earn bigger than writing 1-2 articles per day.

Yeah, the freelance marketplace is a better option for me to sell my digital skill. I still have an account via freelancer.com, it's been a while I accessed it due to busy offline schedule. But now I'm becoming quite free from offline chores. I'll be devoting my time again to promote my writing skills to client there to see if I'll be securing a long lasting contract with any client there. It's better to secure a lasting contract with an employer than writing per an article to get paid. You can even earn up to $250 a month securing a month contract duration with a client at freelance marketplace if you're lucky.
Your last line is apt. making money through long term contract is just the best you would be able to have more money and more opportunities. because I'm the long run you might be lucky to be connected to more clients via that connect. The bottom line is that one should just be good or almost perfect at the task.

yeah definitely, if you are good with the freelance sites then find and good provided you are making the kind of money you know would be better than other places. The most important thing is that you have an avenue to showxase your work and you are making money off it.
Yeah, the freelance marketplace is a better option for me to sell my digital skill. I still have an account via freelancer.com, it's been a while I accessed it due to busy offline schedule. But now I'm becoming quite free from offline chores. I'll be devoting my time again to promote my writing skills to client there to see if I'll be securing a long lasting contract with any client there. It's better to secure a lasting contract with an employer than writing per an article to get paid. You can even earn up to $250 a month securing a month contract duration with a client at freelance marketplace if you're lucky.

Well, you can only sell pictures of high quality in these sites I made mention of. I am actually learning the act of taking and editing pictures from the guy I mentioned earlier, and there are few others who are also learning about photography under same person. One of them tried taking pictures and uploading it there and it was rejected on the basis that the picture quality doesn't meet their standard. So you will have to learn and practice hard as you've said to be really good at what you do before thinking about earning from picture uploads. It's actually possible and lucrative but will be needing good and professional skill
Okay mate that's why I included consistency In learning, if you want to start having a side hustle from providing services such as this then you need to keep learning. maybe finding out first from the site what it is needed to upload qualitu pgotod on their site will help

Yeah I also knew about selling photos online a while back and it sounds very interesting. I don't think you really need to be professional, I think you just need a little skill of photography and the right camera to capture and you would be hitting it right. practicing it often will help I'n no little way
Well, you can only sell pictures of high quality in these sites I made mention of. I am actually learning the act of taking and editing pictures from the guy I mentioned earlier, and there are few others who are also learning about photography under same person. One of them tried taking pictures and uploading it there and it was rejected on the basis that the picture quality doesn't meet their standard. So you will have to learn and practice hard as you've said to be really good at what you do before thinking about earning from picture uploads. It's actually possible and lucrative but will be needing good and professional skill

Well, in all you have mentioned, am only aware of where to sell pictures as a photographer. I know of a professional photographer who takes pictures both inside his studio and even outdoor, sometimes he will take the pictures of some random stuffs while walking around in the streets, like dogs, couples, college students going to school and all that.
So I became curious and asked how he makes money by taking random pictures that would certainly not be paid for, there and then he let me know that he could sell some quality pictures online in Shutterstock, Istock, and the rest.
So basically you could earn from taking photos online but it will demand a very professional photographer to go into such line of work
Yeah I also knew about selling photos online a while back and it sounds very interesting. I don't think you really need to be professional, I think you just need a little skill of photography and the right camera to capture and you would be hitting it right. practicing it often will help I'n no little way

Well, in all you have mentioned, am only aware of where to sell pictures as a photographer. I know of a professional photographer who takes pictures both inside his studio and even outdoor, sometimes he will take the pictures of some random stuffs while walking around in the streets, like dogs, couples, college students going to school and all that.
So I became curious and asked how he makes money by taking random pictures that would certainly not be paid for, there and then he let me know that he could sell some quality pictures online in Shutterstock, Istock, and the rest.
So basically you could earn from taking photos online but it will demand a very professional photographer to go into such line of work

Artquid has an excellent community around art making and sell artworks online. But if I were a notorious artist I would surely convert to NFTs and sell my art through the NFT platforms if they are digital or sell my physical art pieces through NFTs to authenticate the owner of the purchase.
Okay I'm just knowing about this site I hope others that reallyneeds this information gets to read about it. the fact is that they are online placed to sell ones artwork and make good money. It is always good to have great places both online abs offline to sell your artwork.

Amazon and Shopify are two popular websites for selling your creative arts. Many users online are simply using such route to sell their arts and make money. But since we still have many freelance marketplace, I don't need to go to Amazon to sell unless the price is by far better at Amazon or Shopify before I can consider selling my creative arts via Shopify store or Amazon. Their are freelance sites like, Fiverr, upwork, freelancer.com etc. I can simply choose any of them and place my art works for sale and wait for potential buyers to bid for the products.
yeah definitely, if you are good with the freelance sites then find and good provided you are making the kind of money you know would be better than other places. The most important thing is that you have an avenue to showxase your work and you are making money off it.

Artwork business is a very good one but in a place like Nigeria because it is not quite appreciated around here, but if you are speaking of developed countries, it will be easy to make millions from this job even without having to go as far as putting your job on the internet. This platform will be very helpful to artists in my country that is it Nigerians are welcomed on the website. Because making sales offline is not really paying them to be honest. This is the main reason why people do not really want to do this profession, even if they have the talent.
I noticed same too that displaying your artworks online doesn't just. cut it because here a lot of people don't even really appreciate artwork maybe that is why the pricing is always very low. selling it online does it better. So they need to know about this sites to help them sell the artwork better

Amazon and Shopify are two popular websites for selling your creative arts. Many users online are simply using such route to sell their arts and make money. But since we still have many freelance marketplace, I don't need to go to Amazon to sell unless the price is by far better at Amazon or Shopify before I can consider selling my creative arts via Shopify store or Amazon. Their are freelance sites like, Fiverr, upwork, freelancer.com etc. I can simply choose any of them and place my art works for sale and wait for potential buyers to bid for the products.

Artwork business is a very good one but in a place like Nigeria because it is not quite appreciated around here, but if you are speaking of developed countries, it will be easy to make millions from this job even without having to go as far as putting your job on the internet. This platform will be very helpful to artists in my country that is it Nigerians are welcomed on the website. Because making sales offline is not really paying them to be honest. This is the main reason why people do not really want to do this profession, even if they have the talent.

I think we are currently in a digital era and I believe that there are various ways we can actually create and sell artwork online without relying on most online marketplaces where people sell their artwork. Right now we have the EFT token technology that can help us to assign the ownership of artwork and use Ethereum to set a fixed price for the artwork. There is an online marketplace for designers and artists such called Open Sea where you can assign ownership to your artwork through EFTs.

Years ago, ecommerce was not accessible, and social media was completely non-existent. For artists there was no other way to make money, other than the corporate and advertising commission. But now the internet has changed it all and for artists, ecommerce and social selling have become increasingly effective means to self-sufficiently fund their art. Most importantly, this gives them an independence to sell their work directly to the niche audiences.
You are right this is one thing I like about the internet, it has afgordsd a lot of people the opportunity of selling to different people at different location. You just have to display your products and then sales will come. So the artists now have good places online to also make their sales without needing a physical shop

This is really good especially those who know how to do art work and are yet to have a shop where they can be displaying the work.
This will also encourage those who have been planning to do the same and will all help some one to earn good so far the work is good.
You made a vital point especially for those that can't rent a shop to be able to still have a place to sell what they have. Artworks can be very demanding as such needs where one can make good money off it . I think online stores can help out in this aspect

Years ago, ecommerce was not accessible, and social media was completely non-existent. For artists there was no other way to make money, other than the corporate and advertising commission. But now the internet has changed it all and for artists, ecommerce and social selling have become increasingly effective means to self-sufficiently fund their art. Most importantly, this gives them an independence to sell their work directly to the niche audiences.

This is really good especially those who know how to do art work and are yet to have a shop where they can be displaying the work.
This will also encourage those who have been planning to do the same and will all help some one to earn good so far the work is good.

Your last words is apt so far your jobs are good you are sure of getting people to love your craft and you would make the needed sales but first you would need to know where to sell them to get the needed awareness which is what this post is all about. have good products and sell them online