SIT DOWN AND DRAW OUT YOUR PLANS WELL

Golden P

Before deciding to go ahead with any investment you should asses whether its risk to return is worth it. There is no point risking $1 to try to make 50 cents. Over my investing lifespan I have stuck with a ratio of 1:3. For every dollar that I am risking I stand to make at least three or if I stand to make $3000 from a trade then I am willing to risk $1000 in order to make it. The reasoning behind this ratio is that no matter how good you are you will always loose in some of your investments. Having a ratio like this ensures that when the of the investments pay off they more than compensate for any that lose.

Thank you for sharing , personally I do not do any other sort of investment except investing in cryptocurrency and if I do not have an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency within a particular period of time I would likely keep my money in the usdt for as long as I am really comfortable to use it in buying of cryptocurrency or to buy some thing offline then I can easily convert it to my local bank account to use..

I don't see the reason why people should consider to invest in any other form of investment about from cryptocurrency or real estate because I consider those as the most reliable form of investment that is not been determined by the governor or the economy of a particular nation , the growth and progress of cryptocurrency will Always be determined by the demands and supply around the world and the growth of real estate property will depend on the location and time..

All these things I have just mentioned above are not things that are being determined by a single individual but a group of people . What I am trying to say is that when a person is really interested to invest they should consider to invest in something like this because the risk of losing will be almost impossible