Silly and inhumane reasons people have for not making money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Some persons will be left disappointed , devastated , and remorseful when they find out that they have been totally fooling themselves for not making money online because some persons have silly and unreasonable reasons why they do not follow the group of people that are in there making money online today or even offline . First of all I want to point out that making money online or offline is absolutely for every individual despite your age status or even your background because the Internet is ready to accommodate any individual wherever and whenever as long as he is determined and , motivated or poised to order act of making money online .

Some persons think that they are not of age to make money which is absolutely a nonsense mindset because age is never a restriction or an obstruction why someone should not make money . Come to think about it , haven't you heard about the richest kid on Earth , I possibly may not remember his name , but what does that tells you , it simply means that if a kid could be considered to be rich that simply means that everyone should endeavour to make money , despite his or her age .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you really want to make money on the internet you must try as much as possible to align your mindset to the right direction because your mindset can determine the amount of money you can make for a particular venture. If you always come up with several excuses you will probably not make something tangible on the internet but when you set your mind to it you will definitely make money but it can only take some time.

I always advise record that want to make money online to first of all, learn skills that will help them make money on a particular venture they are very much interested on. Many people want to make money online but they are not ready to spend a lot of time on the internet learning necessary things that is required.

They just want to make it quickly which is quite impossible. there are a lot of excuses people have for not making money online and one of it is that making money online is too hard for them.

A lot of people will try a particular business venture for a few days and if they don't see any money forthcoming, they will decide that it is a scam.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I do laugh at the reasons why some people do not make money online some people have unreasonable and silly reasons why they do not make money online , just like my friend when I asked him why he is not making money online he told me that he does not have the grace which makes me laugh out loud . Make it money today is not all about Grace or having the urge to do so just merely understanding the reason why I'm making money is very important is already enough to tell us why we need to make money today . Money is a very important to that every individual must endeavour to have and the inability of an individual to make money simply means that he or she is destiny to be broke or bankrupt and I strongly believe not every one of us here want to be broke and bankrupt we want to make money rather .

Other people on the other hand do not make money online today possibly because they think that they are not of age to make money but that is absolutely wrong because making money has no age or no status and everyone no matter your status or age is actually welcome to make money online .

SANIA

Making money online or offline needs alot of dedication and hard work involved with learning.
The starting phase is the most difficult one at the start.
Many people fall into the trap of making money online quickly and get rich quick schemes too.
These baseless imaginations and concepts leads to their failure and loss of motivation and they are unable to continue their hard work in the right direction.

I remembered the time when it was so difficult to make even 1$ online.
But now Alhamdulillah it has become much easy.

The ease comes with time and persistency but not many people are patient enough to learn the process before starting to make money.

I hope everyone can invest their time in learning high paying skills and earn money online through it.