vives

Sign up in Just 10 Seconds. Make Money Today by watching some YouTube videos. Earn in crypto (Gram) and redeem for CASH once you hit 500Gram threshold.
Note: 1Gram = $3.0 or $3.24.
It has a worldwide membership of over hundreds of thousands of people Making cool cash per hour on this website.
Note that for every level you complete you get free 2grams and for each referral you make you get 5gram and for every video you upload you get 5grams too
If you are interested please follow the link below or reply me and I will send you the link .ASAP

!!!!!!!... Join now and be part of us....!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
N

NBudd21

How many of you spend every waking minutes searching and testing these sites

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Bro this site is a scam you are definitely not going to get paid. I have been there....I did the site for almost a year and I referred several people yet till now my withdraw it's pending since last year October. It's better you use your valuable time for something paying. Moreover, don't fall for all those videos you are seeing on their site

vives

Bro this site is a scam you are definitely not going to get paid. I have been there....I did the site for almost a year and I referred several people yet till now my withdraw it's pending since last year October. It's better you use your valuable time for something paying. Moreover, don't fall for all those videos you are seeing on their site
Thanks for your sincere word of advice

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The platform is not reputable, because I have seen a lot of reviews about it and a lot of people are complaining that after spending so much time on the platform they did not get a single penny. Gramfree is definitely not a good platform for someone to make money from.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The platform is not reputable, because I have seen a lot of reviews about it and a lot of people are complaining that after spending so much time on the platform they did not get a single penny. Gramfree is definitely not a good platform for someone to make money from.
Seriously, they are not! And the thread maker did not aware of such....And I think he knows now. That's one of the major roles of paid to post sites, they enlighten you on some things. If I had met series of convictions about this particular site in quote, would have ran for my life lol. Cos I wasted so much time and energy on the site.

Moni

Sign up in Just 10 Seconds. Make Money Today by watching some YouTube videos. Earn in crypto (Gram) and redeem for CASH once you hit 500Gram threshold.
Note: 1Gram = $3.0 or $3.24.
It has a worldwide membership of over hundreds of thousands of people Making cool cash per hour on this website.
Note that for every level you complete you get free 2grams and for each referral you make you get 5gram and for every video you upload you get 5grams too
If you are interested please follow the link below or reply me and I will send you the link .ASAP

!!!!!!!... Join now and be part of us....!!!!!!!!!!!
This method is cool for those people in the tier countries but to me this will never work good. I remember I signed up to one of the PTW
and it was a waste of time to me. They paid me $0.0001 per video and imagine when will I get $1? So I got to know is for the people in the
developed countries

vives

Good day everyone, please note that for every level you complete you get free 2grams and for each referral you make you get 5gram and for every video you upload you get 5grams too