Sidegig.ng online earning platform

AdamApple

Sidegig is an online earning platform, a website affiliated with (DODAMAQ VENTURES). Sidegig.ng is a platform created for the main purpose of helping you out. There is no limit to how much you can make from this platform. Sidegig.ng is the one and only platform in Nigeria that gives everyone equal opportunities to earn as much as they possible can, by performing simple day to day tasks that you otherwise did for free.

WHAT IS SIDEGIG ABOUT?

Sidegig is an online earning platform in Nigeria. With the little one time activation fee of 500 Naira, you can earn as much as 10,000 Nigerian Naira or more working with sidegig. We have sidegig users who have earned over 20,000 Nigerian Naira in a month on sidegig, you can check the post on our official Instagram @sidegig.ng.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Sidegig pays you to do what you normally do. Sidegig pays you to like posts, follow users, make comments and much more. There is no limit to how much you can make on sidegig. Scarcity of Gigs to complete in order to earn more money is not a problem on this platform.

WILL I GET REFUNDED IF MY ACCOUNT GET DISABLED?

No. The one time activation fee is non-refundable. Endeavor to read their Terms and Conditions to avoid your sidegig account from getting disabled.

HOW DO I WITHDRAW?

Withdrawal is in form of cash. You can withdraw your earnings to your bank account. Minimum withdrawal amount is 4000 Naira. Endeavor to read the terms and conditions.

CAN I GET MY SIDEGIG ACCOUNT BACK, IF DISABLED?

No. Before your sidegig account gets disabled, you must have submitted too many gigs without completing them.

WHY DID MY FUNDS GET DEDUCTED?

At the point of withdrawal, deductions are made to serve as a final warning before the disabling of your sidegig account.

WHY AM I NOT ACTIVATED AFTER PAYING THE REGISTRATION FEE?

Contact them via their email officialsidegig@gmail com with your sidegig username, they will confirm payment manually and activate your account.