Latest Review You should Know About Sidegig Before Registration.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Sidegig is a website where you can make money by carrying out basic tasks like liking a post, making comments, and following up on social media. Easy right?

On my quest to bring you new and easy means of making money, I stumbled on this, so I decided to register to know how legit it's.

I was asked to make a onetime payment of N500. It discouraged me, not because there was a fee, but because I didn't get that on their front page before registration. So, I decided to test if it was real through Scam adviser. According to this proficient website, Sidegig has a "trust score" of 100% due to these positive reasons:

The name of the domain has been registered for more than one year in advance.

It is an old website

Valid SSL certificate (source : Xolphin SSL check.

It's owned by Victor Adeniyi and contains 11 Backlinks, the domain age is 2 years from now and the Whois data is public. It got a 5 star review.

This information is highly positive, but it doesn't totally imply the Site is real and not fake as there are so many real looking sites that still end up to be fake.

Having known this, you should be able to make a better decision for yourself.

E

eldavis

I have been working on sidegig for almost a year now, and I can say the site is legit, I have cashed out more than five times or so if am not mistaken, the only problem I have with the site is that it takes time, after you might have made a withdrawal request, your request could pend for weeks, after that they have to check your gigs if you actually did not and not just pretended like you did it, after this process they would give you a date for payment. All these things process takes time but besides that the site has been paying and I hope it stays that way.