General insurance Should you take Education Insurance for your Children?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Insurance can now provide guarantees for many types of things in life, one of which is children's education. For parents who are confused about finding the right education insurance for their children's future, they can contact the companies that offer education insurance.

By having an education insurance, you can use the same as protection and at the same time an investment for children regarding their future in education. As parents, we may experience unexpected and unwanted things that may cause the income to stop.

Every year, the cost of education is increasing and may become even more expensive, along with a number of other expenses that become routine. This is the reason it is important for parents to have education insurance to support their children's future.

Richee84

The happiness and joy of all parent is to see that their children succeed in life by giving the best and quality education. Insuring the education of one's children is a very good thing to do as if unforeseen circumstances happen to someone in life the education of those children will not be jeopardize.

uforwealth

Verified member
Education is the best legacy parents can give to their children. To ensure quality education of their children, parents should endeavor to do everything in their capacity .

One of such things is insurance. Education insurance policy should be purchased in order to make provisions for the unforeseen that could have negative impacts on the children's education..

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think it is okay for any parent to take education insurance for their children. It’s actually a matter of choice to either take the education insurance for children or not. But I think it’s cool because it will serve as an umbrella when it is related to educational matters

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Insurance of children education is very good and important. I had seen some body who had taken that policy for his son . And the insurance company told him that the will be paying premium until that child is 18years and when the boy is done with its secondary school they will now give him scholarship to any institutions of his choice

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah it's best for the parent to have education insurance due to unforeseen circumstances , because most times the parent could be short of funds or broke financially , so the insurance company that would come to their aid just incase such kind of thing definitely happens I think ,