Real estate Should You Purchase A Lodge In A Forest For Real Estate Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The business of real estate is quite interesting one because you tend to encounter many kinds of interesting properties. Most of the estate agent in my country are dealing in urban areas. However, there are a few real estate agents who also tend to deal properties that are located in the rural areas. There are a few people who have purchased lands in villages and some even purchase rivers, mountains, and even some places in the forest from the government or other people who previously own the lands. They could start their own business and some people even own their restaurants on hills and mountains in the city of Islamabad in Pakistan.

However, lodges are rarely found in Pakistan. I was wondering if lodges are also sold and purchased as a part of real estate business? This is because lodges in forests are abundantly found in many western countries such as United States, United kingdom, Australia, and some European countries as far as I know. What do you think? How much the cost would incur when it comes to making a wooden lodge? I am sure that lodges do not cause much money when it comes to building one. This is because wood is much cheaper as compared to other material that is made to build a house, right?

Immilash

That's a good idea. I consider buying houses or any property in the village as a good Idea. You can make good investment in the village and you won't have issues with that you can also make a considerable amount while investing in villages, I believe all we are after is money and we cannot get that money we wanted by just buying properties in the city, for me I see the village as the best play to buy real estate property and I believe you will make lots of profits by buying properties in the village. It doesn't matter were you get the money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like this topic because I had that dream of buying a land in the forest and building a sort of resort with log cabin or tree houses. However, I came to the realization that such a resort is not attractive unless there is a good road leading to the place. When there is no good road then the transportation will be a problem that will directly affect the logistics. A resort needs supplies of water and food and also personal accessories. It cannot survive without the amenities that will come from the outside (from the city). A forest resort needs a huge capital to build and there is also the need for more workers because the area should be cleaned. Think of the fallen leaves all around the place that you need to rake every day. In other words, the overhead of the forest lodge is so high that I don't think it is a practical business.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
It it's a good investment if you are sure your property is well protected. I know due to the location the cost of getting the property will be cheaper and so the earnings bit if the property can withstand the test of time without rapid depreciation, can be sold or rented for a good sum.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It it's a good investment if you are sure your property is well protected. I know due to the location the cost of getting the property will be cheaper and so the earnings bit if the property can withstand the test of time without rapid depreciation, can be sold or rented for a good sum.

I think that purchasing a lodge in a forest could be one of the most interesting things a person could do. We must note that forests or jungles are located outside of the urban areas. When it comes to such kind of areas, many people prefer living in such areas due to many reasons.

Low Pollution

This is also one of the best reasons why so many people like to live in such kind of areas. Low pollution makes it possible for people to live in a healthy environment. So, creating a lodge in such kind of areas could provide many health benefits.

Curiosity surrounding forests

There are many people who are quite curious about forests and this is also one of the main reasons why they are attracted to forests. They like to explore mysterious areas of forests and unexplored areas of jungles. So, you could build a lodge for such explorers.

Travelling and tourism

This is also one of the main reasons why so many people build lodges in jungles. There are many people who like to travel to forests and jungles. For example, many people like to travel to Amazon jungles. So, you could create lodges for such tourists.