Should I use times for sleep to make money

Mastergp

Verified member
Many people work every day and night in order to make money some times, they stay over night at work just to make sure they accomplished their daily tasks so that the would be paid when due, and this method of working has done a lot bad to many family, not just our secular jobs, home jobs won't be exempted either the father or mother would stare or gaze at the screen of his computer all today, some times they may be at a conference meetings or the another in order to earn income but they are other effect that stay awake at night in order to make money can cause to ones body. Most time people who stress themselves working at night may suffer from high blood pressure making ones blood to increase or unnecessary headache and some times many people engaging in this act too face bad eye effect making them vulnerable to blindness, some times one could go crazy because of the stress and time he have use or put in order to achieve his goal in making money.

So my advice is that one should make wise use of his time in order bot to bring problem to him self either at the moment and future.

Money is important, people earn to make all ends met, nobody is fond of disturbing the mindset, yet sometimes they make it a habit, and then they stop making money because they think the process was the problem, however, in reality, it was over working type of activity, which has made them lose their mental peace. The best thing is to balance the life in working and resting. I used to be too active in making money, then I fed up and stopped everything, later I decided to return, and now I am in balanced mode, I don't post when I feel bored, and post only when I like, means there is no mentle pressure on me from myself, yet I am still trying to manage my process because I didn't set a target to avoid any pressure of keeping up with activity when I don't want.

I always told people that it's only those who have good health that can enjoy money. Money is important, I know, but good health is the most important thing in this life. Sometimes we need to stress ourself because our body don't like to work. Most time I deliberately overworked just to train my body, but I don't do it every time. Even, if you're a family man take care care of yourself. Know that your health is important than the money you want to make. You need good health to take care of your children. The question a lot of people are asking is. Good health is needed to enjoy life and money is also needed to enjoy life. So, how can one lives a life where making money will not affect one health?
The answer is. Live a balance life. Work when it's time for work and rest when it's time to rest. After all, there's time for everything under heaven.

Seen this post at first it was funny to me because asking such questions that shoe do you use the time you spent to sleep to walk his son this or not you know maybe it’s because of the place I happened to find myself, it does not sound like a real question, I mean it sounds like a rhetorical question I am quite sorry about the way I react to this actual post but if this particular poster has ever lived in my country before then he or she would know that it is no joke around here. Everyday I see people suffering and some people do even die of hunger . Now tell me is it in this kind of place and situation would still be thinking about if you should spend your time to work for money or you should use it to sleep. I mean to people like based on my background and where I am from, it is definitely going to sound funny and even odd to some of us. Well I am not blaming this kind of person, life might be as easy as bed of roses at his or her side. No offense though. I am just trying to correct some fact on post though. I apologize if I make anyone feel uncomfortable with this comment.

It is advisable to allot time to each of them and use the time allotted judiciously for nothing except for the purpose it is allotted -sleep and work.

Do not sleep when you need to work hard and smartly.Also,do not work when sleep is necessary to refresh your brain and make you feel better.

No, you have to sleep when it is time to sleep. Too much work without play and rest will make you a very dull person. First, you will find a hard time to concentrate and work at day time or when you are supposed to be working. Sleep helps the body rest so that you can be alert and more productive.

The second effect of not sleeping is that you will be so grumpy due to stress and anxiety. That is also because sleeps helps you relax and makes your brain stronger to deal with stress. So you need sleep if you want your mental health to be great.

Even your physical health is great when you sleep. This is because your body muscles and organs need to relax in order to work well. And sleep enables just that.

So in order to be more productive, you need to work smart rather than hard. And working smart means taking rest seriously.

Health is wealth and that saying is very true.
While it's a general desire to have more money, neglecting your health along the way is also neglecting money. The pursuit of money should never take precedence over one's physical or mental health state.

If one is desperately in need of more money than usual, or you have a deadline to meet, it's not wrong to make an exception in such cases and work extra hours. Doing so on a consistent basis is bad. Most people who do this hardly eat healthy food, or sleep for the recommended 5 to 7 hours daily.

Some will fail to attend the doctor's appointment just because they forgot or feel that the work is more important. In the long run, issues like hypertension, ulcer, and other conditions that can be caused by stress and unhealthy living affect them, shortening their lifespans as well as reducing their quality of life.

No money can buy health. So, once it is lost, it is tough to regain it. People might undermine the saying that Health is wealth. They don't realise the seriousness of the same statement till they develop health issues. And by that time it's too late.
There are many videos on social media where rich and famous personalities have regretted the fact that they earned enough money but paid a huge price of their health instead. Sad that people listen to these videos or rather just hear it and don't heed to the advice.
A balance in the life is the most important thing. No one is happy at the end of his/ her life has only progressed in one direction. Money is important or to be blunt might be the most important thing in life. But then it's a bitter truth that money fails to buy many little things in the life. The little joys of life don't rely on money.
Sleep is important. One needs it to stay healthy. And it's the only way where our body and mind heals. Sleep deprivation fur long run can be detrimental. It doesn't only effects your physical health but leads to many more like emotional and mental health issues too. And if you don't get enough sleep, your productivity and efficiency reduces over the time.

Although in this life we need money, but we don't need to work all day, forget to eat, forget to sleep and rest, forget to get together with family, father, mother and brother, almost all of the 24 hours we have 80% are used for work and making money, then sooner or later your body will collapse and get sick, which requires huge medical expenses. so in the end your money will also run out, So it would be nice if you don't get too greedy at work, divide sleep time, meal time, and vacation time, so in your life there will be a balance of inner and outer, which will lead to happiness.

Yes money is important, but we should also consider our health. If making money is your utmost priority, what about your health? There should be time to sleep and time to make money.

Not having enough sleep can cause so many health challenges,like frequent headaches. In order not to develop a life threatening condition, sleep when you have to. Some people stress themselves just too much working all day and night and barely sleep for 2 hours which is really bad for their health.

There was a time I was very down with health challenges, going to hospital every now and then. When it became worst I was given a drip,I couldn't do anything on my own, seeing everyone walking around, laughing and gisting makes me realize health is wealth of a truth. Most people won't take their health serious till they fall sick, there are some conditions that money can't cure,so why not balance the two? Make money and also have a good sleep,infact it will clear your mind for another task ahead.

Normally there is no one that can possibly survive without sleeping which indicate that sleep is one of the most important thing in the life of every individual. yes everyone are working just to make a living at the end of the day but that does not really mean that you should not care about things that matters.
Sleep is very important and we should always try as much as possible to have it because if we fail to sleep then our body may not work properly to even help us to even make that money we are longing to make...

The only thing I will understand is just time management , if you have enough opportunity to be making money and you think that your time is not enough then you really needs to organise your time so as to be able to work perfectly because that is the most important thing.

Health is wealth , and in order to enjoy your wealth . you need to take good care of your body and thats why you shouldn't use the time meant for you to rest to start hassling for money while others are sleeping , resting to energise their body for another day work , though we have different times in which we goto work , some are working in the morning shift , while some are in the afternoon shift and some work night shift , but we all have time which we use to rest , so we cannot cheat our body because it will tell on us .
And secondly , there are some business or investment that you can do whcich your money will be working for you while you are sleeping , those kind of business cannot affects you negatuvely in any way , because its your money that's working for you in your absence ,