Should i start a joint business with my wife?

Shigobad2020

My wife wanted us to start a joint business in which I will bring 70% of the fund for the business while she brings 30%, but a friend told me a story of how he started a business with his wife and the wife snatch the business and drives him away from the company!
I am really scared when I heard the story and I remembered an adage that says "give a woman power and you will see her real identity".
The question is can i start a joint business with my wife?

Olajidey

It depends on the kind of person you have as a wife , let's always look at the positive side, thou have hear many people complain about not trusting their wife to handle business for them but if you have a good woman as a wife I believe she will contribute to the success of the business and she will not have bad idea for you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will depend on the kind of business and the character of your wife. Some women prefer to be a career woman and want to be independent. If your wife is not in this category and you are sure she can msnege the business well even when you are not around, then you can start business with her.

Mellorando

Banned
Yes offcourse she is your wife as already said and probably see you and her must be close to each other she is also by far one of the closest person you can ever have and doing a joint business with her is not an exception but it depends on the kind of business that she does it is a business that is similar to something like us then you both are good to go

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but you gave me a big laugh. In our culture the wife is your alter ego and in marriage the husband and wife becomes 1 entity. So what is your problem with your wife as a business partner, is it the adage? What's important more than the business is the marital relationship so I don't think your wife as a business partner will cause problems.