Should I pay my debts gradually or at once

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I needed to ask this question to see people's thought on this. Let me paint this scenario.

I collected some money hoping to return them whether in full or gradually. So after collecting, I was able to use it judiciously and discovered great profit which can actually pay off my debts but I will not have much enough to implement some plans I've made.

Now the question is should I go ahead and pay off the debts at once and find ways to implement my plans or should I go ahead and implement my plans with the money as i pay my debts gradually.

I have thought of not paying at once and implementing my plans because they could also bring good returns but something is still making me feel I should better pay off the debts and get free before looking into how best I can be able to work out my plans.

What will you advise me to do?

anil02

Verified member
If you can earn better with money you have to repayment of debt than you are paying for debt that you can used your money to earn and pay debt gradually. But remember it that earning is uncertain but it certain that we have to pay debt. So before taking any decision you must be assured about earning