Should I buy Instagram followers ?

oceane

Many people ask me if buying followers or likes on instagram is worth it.

To do a test I bought some, but the problem, I can’t know the long-term impact of that. If it will allow me to be more visible and get organic followers in 2/3 months.

There is anyone who have already bought Instagram followers and likes? If so, what was your goal and did it help you achieve it?

MamaFollowers

Many people ask me if buying followers or likes on instagram is worth it.

To do a test I bought some, but the problem, I can’t know the long-term impact of that. If it will allow me to be more visible and get organic followers in 2/3 months.

There is anyone who have already bought Instagram followers and likes? If so, what was your goal and did it help you achieve it?
It depends on current condition of your account and content you create. If they are already getting some hits, yea, buying some likes or views even push 'em further. If not, it may be a waste of time and money. + you should go for quantity, those you buy need to have some quality, should looks like real at least.

Suba

Staff member
@oceane Before you buy Instagram followers, you will get benefits like the number of followers quickly, but even if you have a lot of followers, they have no interest and interest in your posts, nor do they leave comments, then you will encounter a big problem, they don't either. interested in the products you offer,

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have not tried buying followers for my main Instagram account. But I once wanted to try what will happen when I buy followers.
I spent some money and bought 10k followers. Then I started sharing content, I did not even have 1 percent engagement on my post. Since I had 10k followers, I was also eligible to create a shop. I did not have any likes on my shop listing, let alone having sales. Therefore, based on my experience buying followers is just a waste of your money and effort. Instead of buying followers, you should try running ads and build followers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people do buy an Instagram followers , well that is not an illegal thing to do as I understand.
The only thing is that you will only be buying the followers without most of them having real interest in following your page but though it depends on what you are offering .
some of them may come with neutral interest but they may end up developing interest and having passion to engage in whatever you are posting.
You have to consider the disadvantage and advantage of doing so and you have to weight it in your own subjective scale to make the right decision.