Shielding yourself from scamming and fraudlent websites.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First of all we must understand that we cannot totally eradicate scammers and fraudsters in the internet but rather than focusing on how to eradicate scammers and fraudsters from the internet it is way more important that we become more concerned on how to shield ourselves from the attack when they try to play a trick on us . Majority of people today who want to make money online and fall into the traps and snares created by online scammers and platform fraudsters that is why I always advised majority of individuals that before jumping into a website or platform in order to use it to make money online you must list of all conduct a feasibility study about such a website so as to be sure whether that particular website you intend to use to make money online is absolutely legit and flexible or possibly a scam and fraud .

You can also use a scam site detector and by definition a scam site detector refers to a tool that enables an individual carefully and accurately detect whether a particular website is absolutely legit or possibly paying or rather a scam or fraud . You can get a scam site detector tool on the Google app store or on the Google Play store , but the one I love using is known as sureplug . .

Majority of people today believe that it is totally impossible to make money online this is because individuals that have this mindsets to what the act of making money online have four ones became victim and subject to various online scammers and fraudsters in the internet who create and on various scamming and fraudulent websites in the internet that's normally have the sole aim and objective to scan and different individuals like you and I who are motivated and poised to the act of making money online but because we fail in identifying that some of this website and platforms that we work online as scamming and defrauding in nature we get manipulated by the scammers and fraudsters .

The problem of making money online has totally been the problem of shielding yourself from the attacks and snails created by various online scammers and fraudsters in the internet . I have always emphasized and advise individuals who want to make money online safely and successfully to always use a scam site detector and by definition this is considered to be a tool that helps you accurately and correctly identify a particular website or platform so as to be able to know whether it is truly legit or possibly a scam and fraud .

I have personally encountered a lot of scammers on the internet since I started making money online but I'm always very careful when I'm dealing with a lot of people on the internet because nobody can be trusted. There are several scam platforms coming out on daily basis trying to steal people's money promising them certain percentage on daily basis.

I know many people that have fallen into this recent scam and they lost a whole lot of money. It is always very important that you make a lot of research and ask a lot of questions because there are people that may have encountered or come across similar platforms in the past. After making proper research through Google the next thing you need to do is to venture into several forums like Trendri or Reddit to ask questions about certain platforms because many people might have come across a lot of it.

I always advise people never to invest in any platform you do not trust. It is better for you to invest in trusted businesses or ventures like cryptocurrency trading, affiliate marketing and a lot of them. Do not listen to platforms that tells you to invest and get certain percentage on daily basis because most of them are scam.

The rate at which people are being scammed online is on the increase. There are lots of wild Lions online waiting to grab any little opportunity, so that they could scam people of their hard-earned money. These set of people just need quick money and see scamming people as the best option. Even a close friend is very capable of scamming you if you are not being cautious because I have seen that in different cases. One needs to be on the lookout because these fraudsters do not carry a signboard on their faces so we can recognize them. It can even be your working partner or your next door neighbor. Scamming others to get money is very rampant and each day, they devise and come up with new tricks so they can deceive those who are greedy or vulnerable.

For me, the best way to shield yourself from fraudulent websites is be learning a skill, you would notice that there are elevated form of Ponzi schemes under the umbrella of a investment companies, hiding to cause havoc and at the end of it, they run away with the money of individuals. Learn a skill and work in tandem with your skills. Also, do not invest money anywhere except you are trading online by yourself.

Good evening from my region everyone! It is true that although there is a great variety of online jobs to chose from these days, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. So, you may waste time, effort and even money working on these sites and not get paid in the end. In the past I used to work for several sites but ,unfortunately, they proved to be fake since I never received any payment from them at all. For this reason, it is wise to do a very good search for every new site you come across or read some reviews about it before starting working on it in order to avoid any problems in future. A scam site detector can be very helpful indeed. Thank you for your informative and useful thread.

There are so many types of scams out there, so it's not just a type of double-earning investment scam or a way to make money easily whether it's cloud mining, faucet sites, staking sites, micro wallets etc. The fraudsters use a basic approach, especially when potential victims are looking for sources of income on the internet. This approach is very effective because it fulfills the basic human need to make money.

Not long ago, an ExpressCrypto micro wallet has taken away its members' money, citing the reason that the damage was so severe that it lost all member data. Even though the ExpressCrypto site has been running since 2019, after several years of operation, the team disappeared. I think it will be difficult to detect fraudulent sites because initially the site runs normally and it is reasonable to pay members,

So to shield yourself from scamming fraudient sites, we must avoid it by not joining, don't be tempted by high and easy income.

There are many ways by which you can detect a fraudulent website but in some cases detecting fraudulent website is hard because some of them operate legitimately at first but suddenly becomes scam when you don't even think it would but in order for you to detect fraudulent websites first if you get introduced to it you must read reviews about it make sure you see a payment proof if not don't join there are also many fake apps on Google Play Store which promises to pay and I think Google should work on this type of herbs and delete it as soon as possible from their app store.

the main reason why people get scammed is because they are filled to listen to The trending information about any websites they don't seem to learn from their mistakes when they get scammed up first I have been working online for a lot of time now and I must say that I have experience come as many times although I have been scammed once but it enable me to learn from my mistakes and avoid them next time so in order for you to avoid scam websites Google and make a good research about a website before joining it don't look for free money online