Crypto Shiba inu gains traction as it is adopted as payment option.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Newegg, one of the leading electronics marketplace set to add another cryptocurrency to its payment option. Hopefully, this will result in a commensurate increase in the price of Shiba inu.

The market appears to be in the hands of the bears, as the coin is currently on the down. As a result of the favorable news surrounding the currency, the bulls may seize control of the market, affecting market sentiment and prompting a reversal in the rise.

Newegg, an electronic shop, will take Shiba inu as a form of payment. As you may recall, Dogecoin was added as a payment option for the purchase of its equipment in April.

Newegg has expanded its cryptocurrency portfolio to include 11 new cryptocurrencies.

Newegg's endorsement of Shiba inu is likely to push the coin back to its all-time high. The whales appear to be quite interested in shib inu.

They were just adopting it as a mode of payment . That does not in any way add value to the cryptocurrency as I see.

I am not trying to bring down the cryptocurrency but what I am trying to say is that if we are interested to invest in the cryptocurrency because it is being accepted as a payment method in one of the popular electronic company then we have to answer so many question related to this coin.

The first question we need to put into consideration is that , will this cryptocurrency gives us reasonable profit in the future with it huge circulating supply ? Shiba Inu seems to be a Trending coin that has attracted so many people's attention and there are so many investors In the project.

We can invest in the coin no doubt , it could be profitable but just that it doesn't really have anything much to offer. That's my own problem.