Share Your Investment Plans.

Haypril

In time past, investment (likewise, business) has proven to be the backbone of every wealthy prominent individuals across the globe. The likes of the gurus in Nigeria, they all have a multi millionaire establishment that brings income every minute of the day. To be satisfied and sure of living a fulfilled life, we all need to start a life savings plan to earn interest and protect ourselves and family against financial loss.

According to Warren Buffett, he said;
"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful." Which means becoming wealthy is not an over night game, it is a process and we all have to learn before we can acquire wealth.

Come in an share with all, investment plans that will stand the test of time.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
My investment plan right now is to buy 2 plots of land around the school area then I will have a restaurant that only sell fries and that you can get what you can eat with half a dollar then besides it I will have a ice cream shop and actually my school does not have electricity so I will be charging people to charge their phone... With the electricity from my I've cream shop and restaurant... So the money gotten from the phone charging shop will be used for fuel...

Hena101

I have many investment plan that i want to exucute even though I'm yet to begins to do them. One of it is to buy commercial car and look for a trusted driver that will be driving it to solve peoples problems on transportation and at the same time making money out of it. Then find a good business location and built shops to give them out for hire this will also bring in money every time and many more investment plan

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Our investment plan is to have real estate for renting out. Right now we have a substantial amount but not sufficient for buying a lot so the money is kept in the bank. The lot is where we plan to build an apartment of at least 4 units. The rental will be the income for our old age years. We are still waiting for more funds so we can buy the lot which is the first step of our investment plan.

eojo2401

I am currently working on Garri processing business. Garri is produced from cassava tubers and it's a popular food in Nigeria and some African countries. The business plan is on ground waiting for implementation but there is no capital to execute it at present but am sure I must go into that business. Because am passionate about it.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view there are many investment plan in the world it all depends on the one you feel comfortable doing, if you wish is to have an investment you can invest in a real estate business and once you have enough building under your control you can either use some of the house for rent and sell out some but it is best use for rented this is because rented house always last for a long period of time

Adetayo100

My business plan is too have a sport betting game center or PS 4 or PS 5 game house, i intend to start with a million naira and i have made some research about it and it good business. The plan is to get a good shop spacious enough to contain like 20 people, buy some new television and Playstation games and also some chairs for comfortable environment.

Victor001

My investment plan is quite simple, build hotel in a populated area, then channel the remaining fund to having shares with banks and companies. Hotel business is really a good business if you have the experience and apprentice knowledge to run it, you really don't have to be present,you can employ someone with the skills. Having shares on the other hand is to provide future funds for my unborn generation.