Several ideas on how to make money.

CurrentlyCurrency

There are a variety of ways to generate income, and the most appropriate approach will depend on your skills, interests, and available resources. A few potential options include:

Starting a business: If you have a product or service to sell, launching a business can be an effective way to generate income. This can take the form of a traditional brick-and-mortar establishment, an online enterprise, or a combination of both.
Investing in stocks or real estate: If you have capital to invest, you may wish to consider options such as stocks or real estate. These can offer potential for long-term growth, but it is important to note that they carry some level of risk.
Providing freelance or specialized services: If you possess a particular skill or area of expertise, you may be able to generate income by offering your services as a freelancer or consultant. Examples might include writing, editing, web design, or social media management.
Renting out a room or property: If you have an extra room or property, you may be able to generate income by renting it out on a short-term basis (e.g., through Airbnb) or on a long-term basis (e.g., as a rental property).
Selling items you no longer need: By examining your possessions and identifying items that you no longer need or use, you may be able to generate income by selling them through online platforms such as eBay, Etsy, or Facebook Marketplace.
Participating in paid surveys or focus groups: Some companies will pay individuals for their opinions or for participating in focus groups. These opportunities can often be found online or through market research firms.
Working a part-time or full-time job: If you require a steady source of income, you may wish to consider working a part-time or full-time job. This could be in a field that aligns with your interests or in a position that offers flexible hours or the ability to work remotely.
As always, it is important to exercise caution when seeking opportunities to generate income, as there are many scams and fraudulent offers in circulation. It is advisable to thoroughly research any opportunities and to work with reputable companies.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for your informative thread about ways to make money. All ideas listed are very interesting. Of course, it depends on the skills, interests and available time each person has in order to choose the way that will best work for them.

najeeb ullah khan

Thank you very much for your informative thread about ways to make money. All ideas listed are very interesting. Of course, it depends on the skills, interests and available time each person has in order to choose the way that will best work for them.
I have not done any business till date and I have no experience.
The whole reason for this is poverty because without money there is no business.
I was told by a man that I work online at home and get paid monthly,
I told him tell me I also want to earn some money by working on internet.
He told me it's hard work, don't ask.
He didn't tell me anything.
You guys can tell me which option should I use on the net which will bring some money to my luck.
good luck

Imran Noori

Verified member
Internet and technology provided many facilities for humanity nowadays even they can make money through internet, as we see nowadays online earnings has a high demand and it is developing day by day.

Online businesses are very popular among people and many are making a living through it; blogging, YouTube channels, opening stores for big companies as an affiliate, selling products online and many other online businesses that people are busy with.

Stocks and real estate were two great investments that people were making and both made alot of money for their investors, and I think they have a high demand nowadays too.

Freelancing was the important one among the list because day by day people are getting interested in it, because they can easily make money by using their skills in freelancing platforms.

As you mentioned there are many ways that people could make money on the internet but unfortunately not all people are aware of them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have not done any business till date and I have no experience.
The whole reason for this is poverty because without money there is no business.
I was told by a man that I work online at home and get paid monthly,
I told him tell me I also want to earn some money by working on internet.
He told me it's hard work, don't ask.
He didn't tell me anything.
You guys can tell me which option should I use on the net which will bring some money to my luck.
good luck
Yes, you can earn some money by working on the internet. One way is to post on forums like Trendri. However, the earnings on paid-to-post forums are low. If you have the required skills, you can do some freelancing jobs and earn a lot of money.

Mastergp

Verified member

There are many ways to make money, and the best option for you will depend on your skills, interests, and resources. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
  1. Start a business: You can start your own business in a field that you are passionate about or have expertise in. This can be a brick-and-mortar store, an online store, or a service-based business.
  2. Freelance or consulting: If you have specialized skills or expertise, you can offer your services on a freelance or consulting basis. This could include writing, design, marketing, or other professional services.
  3. Invest in the stock market: You can invest in stocks, bonds, or other securities through a brokerage account. This can be a good way to make money over the long term, but it also carries some risk and requires a certain level of knowledge and expertise.
  4. Rent out a property: If you own a rental property, you can make money by renting it out to tenants. This can be a good source of passive income, but it also requires some upfront investment and ongoing management.
  5. Sell products or services online: You can sell products or services online through platforms like eBay, Amazon, or Etsy, or through your own website.
  6. Participate in paid surveys or focus groups: Some companies will pay you to participate in online surveys or focus groups to gather insights on consumer behavior and preferences.
  7. Offer a service: You can offer a service, such as dog walking, house cleaning, or lawn care, to people in your community.
Remember, it's important to do your research and carefully consider the pros and cons of any money-making opportunity before you get started.